Prince Kamehame (Prince Lou Ow in US)
- The Ace: As Kinnikuman Great I
- Almighty Janitor: Officially he was Jesse's sidekick, but is much stronger and in fact is one of the stronger characters in the series
- Badass Grandpa: He's the oldest of the choujins, but he masterfully dominates the match with Black Hole and the Pentagon easily.
- He also defeated Kinnikuman in 7 seconds
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: Kinnikuman Great I (Lord Muscle in US)
- Cool Old Guy: An amazing advisor and good at kicking ass, this grandpa helped Kinnikuman win the Tag Tournament before kicking the bucket.
- Defeating the Undefeatable: Wins a match against Kinnikuman within seconds, just after the latter's victory in the Choujin Olympics.
- Image Song/Leitmotif: "Tetsujin Kamehame" (Iron Man Kamehame), "Idai na Tamashii" ("A Great Soul") as Kinnikuman Great I
- Killed Off for Real: Out of all of the Choujin, he is the only one that doesn't come back to life. Justified, as he was pretty old at the time, and probably would have died of old age sooner or later.
- The Obi Wan: To Kinnikuman
- Shout-Out: Named after the first Hawaiian king Kamehameha.
- Crippling Overspecialization: He can reverse any move with ease. Pulling off his own moves...not so much. In fact, it lead to his defeat when Maivia attempts to go on the offensive against Kinnikuman.
- Expy: Of "High Chief" Peter Maivia (Grandfather of The Rock)
- Evil Versus Evil: Back when Ramenman was evil
- Family-Unfriendly Death: Ramenman rips him in half in the manga and is turned into ramen in the anime, the latter is arguably more disturbing to watch
- Poisonous Person: During his match with Ramenman he spews out poisonous gas from his mouth
- Killed Off for Real: By Ramenman
- Those Wacky Nazis: Plays this very straight with the ruthless attitude
- Cute Bruiser: He looks adorable, but he is able to kick space samurai butt
- Voluntary Shapeshifter: He is able to turn into a variety of objects including a hand which he punches Kinnikuman with on their first encounter when the latter insulted him
- The Big Guy: During the Space Samurai Arc
- Sixth Ranger: He's a new member brought up to defeat the Space Samurai
Benkiman (Formerly known as Heladoman)
- Boring Yet Practical: In his special side story, he's implied to have been a more simplistic wrestler in the past (more specifically, the 21st Choujin Olympics qualifier in Peru), which wasn't too exciting for the audience.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: A benki is an old fashioned toilet, so Benkiman's strategy is to flush down anyone that gets in his grasp.
- Brought Down to Normal: via Strong The Budo.
- Parental Abandonment: His parents had died during Francisco Pizarro's invasion, resulting in Trauma-Induced Amnesia.
- Demoted to Extra: Despite being a Choujin Tournament finalist, he fades into the background as the series moves on.
- Brought Down to Normal: via Strong The Budo.
- Enemy Mine: With Black Hole against Kinnikuman during the Tag Tournament
- The Faceless: Other than a star, he has no facial features
- Time Stands Still: As Kinnikuman figured out, he's able to stop time using the star on his head.
- Image Song/Leifmotif: "Stop The Time", the name of his signature move.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: He was Justice Choujin with a mild temper in the 2nd Choujin Tournament arc, but by the Tag Tournament arc, he's resorting to underhanded moves and mocking Kinnikuman's loss when Kinnikuman Great was temporally sucked into Black Hole's void.
- Took a Level in Badass: Not only saves a worn down Black Hole from dying in the current arc, but also quickly beats down Jack Tea in the match.]]
- Winged Humanoid: Has wings on his back
- Badass Pacifist: As God of Peace, duh. He and Goldman were equals. Now, he's ready to get back in battle!
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Second
- Finishing Move: Muscle Spark!
- Sibling Yin-Yang: He's God of Peace to Goldman's God of Battle. Goes into Cain and Abel territory.
- Token Good Teammate: Of the Perfect Origin surprisingly. He's interfering with Psychoman and the Perfect Origin's plans for some reason.
American Dream Tournament
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappears after the American Tag Arc
- Da Chief: To the Choujin in the World Choujin Association.
- Expy: stated to be a parody of Lord Blears on the Kinnikuman Wiki.
- Retired Badass: Once was a powerful choujin, but due to his age, he can't fight anymore
- Acrofatic: As Chanelman notes, he's pretty fast for someone of his size.
- Expy: Of "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
- Worf Effect: Dispite his title as World Choujin Council Champion, he gets beaten pretty quickly by Kinnikuman, and then Skull Bozu.
- One Of The Guys: Showers with the wrestlers in her fed; none of them even blink.
- Rich Bitch: Head of the WCC, and extremely conceited about it.
God von Elric
- Badass Halted the brawl between the American Choujin world's factions with his presence alone.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He would've been very useful during the later fights, if he actually showed up in the later parts of the series.
- Expy: Of Fritz Von Erich
- "Blind Idiot" Translation/Gratuitous English: His name in Japanese is spelled ジャンヌ (Jannu). This makes no sense, since Jean or John can be spelled with ジャン (Jan). It's possible his name was supposed to be Johnny Steamboard (which better fits the Ricky Steamboat reference), in which case his name should have been spelled ジャンニ (Janni).
- Expy: Of Ricky Steamboat
Kazuo Nakano/"Doc" Nakano
- Breakout Character: Despite being a gag character, he becomes popular enough to become one of the two commentators of the matches in both Kinnikuman and Ultimate Muscle
- Canon Immigrant: The anime makes him a commentator. This actually happens in Ultimate Muscle
- Combat Commentator: In the anime and the sequel series.
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: He even calls himself Kazuo of the Wig.
- Recurring Extra: He's appears in each episode as a gag character in the anime
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: She never was officially Put on a Bus in the original series, but in Nisei, she said that she left Japan to study overseas because she felt overshadowed by Bibinba.
- Composite Character: She got a lot of Bibinba's characteristics from the manga in the anime (because the latter never even appeared in the anime until the very end), as well as her own characteristics from the manga.
- Hot Teacher: Was a kindergarten teacher.
- Satellite Love Interest: Kinnikuman was interested in her, but she lack a lot of characteristics other than being nice, so Bibimba, a more upbeat girl was brought into the story
- Tsundere: Type B. She seems to be a patient and sweet girl, but she's got quite a fast temper when provoked.
Voiced by: Hiromi Tsuru
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She won't allow anyone to lay a hand on Terryman. Not even Kazuo.
- Fiery Redhead: She has a fierce temper to anyone who gets too close to Terryman
- Hot Scoop and Intrepid Reporter: She's a reporter who works for a choujin documentary newsprint
- Kansai Regional Accent
- Morality Pet: For Warsman, at first. She was the first person to call him out on his ruthless behavior, which slowly started to get through...
- Nice Hat: Her signature trait as she is never seen without it
- Ascended Extra: Joined Nakano at the booth in Ultimate Muscle.
- Combat Commentator: His main role in Ultimate Muscle.
Earth Defense Chief
- Expy: He has one in-verse as a doctor who looks exactly like him
Seiko Yamaguchi/ Takahara Nana
- Art Evolution: Changes from the image above to more of an actual gorilla by his next appearance
- Love Interest: To Robin Mask