Characters: Huntik: Secrets & Seekers
open/close all folders
- Alliterative Name
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Den.
- Book Dumb: Particularly when it comes to history.
- The Chains Of Command: Played for Laughs during a mission where Dante assigned him to be team leader while he did a solo mission. "Leadership feels like work; reservations, receipts, why haven't I ever seen Dante do this sort of thing?"
- Disappeared Dad: First season is all about looking for his Dad who disappeared on a mission. He's stuck in Huntik.
- Lady and Knight: Season 2 sees him become Sophie's White Knight as he's less focused on finding his dad and more focused on supporting and protecting her as she gets in touch with her noble Casterwill family roots. With the Will Blade and powerbounded Kipperin, he looks like a knight in armor, and he can only invoke Pendragon in her defense.
- The Lancer
- Ordinary High-School Student: Lok starts out this way, but it doesn't last long at all.
- Pretty Boy
- Took a Level in Badass
- Winged Humanoid: His method of using Kipperin is merging with it.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Sophie becoming the leader to the Casterwill elders. Though she isn't a child, it is viewed this way because of her youth.
- Action Girl: Not just herself, but three of her titans as well (Sabriel, Sorcerel and Feyon).
- The Chick
- Deadpan Snarker
- Detached Sleeves
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Most of her outfits have this.
- Jerkass: A minor case at first, gradually softening over time.
- Lady and Knight: Season 2 sees her maturing into a Bright Lady as she gets in touch with her noble Casterwill family roots. She always had the haughty demeanor but here she gains the compassion and regality of the trope. Lok even refers to her as a "Casterwill Princess" after she bounds with the Legendary Titan of Valor.
- Love Interest: To Lok, in full view during the Tao episode (though they've started being teased a dozen or so episodes before that).
- Magic Skirt
- Parental Abandonment: Came with being a victim of arson, courtesy of Kiel.
- The Smart Girl: Her intelligence is highlighted quite often.
- Zettai Ryouiki: One leg being grade C, the other grade B. See Fashionable Asymmetry.
- The Ace
- Awesome McCoolname
- Badass: His primary attribute.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Lok and Sophie.
- Big Brother Mentor
- The Leader
- Lightning Bruiser
- Mr. Fanservice
- Pretty Boy
- Team Dad
- Action Girl
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: She's cold towards the others and is much more composed than Sophie.
- Ambiguously Yellow: Zhalia's skin tone is more "Asian" than the Caucasian Lok, Sophie and Dante; closer to that of Tien Casterwill. She could be Chinese, Japanese, or any other such ethnicity. Her name, however, is decidedly not.
- Becoming the Mask
- The Big Guy
- Broken Bird
- Cool Big Sis: To Lok and Sophie eventually. Later to Harrison, who describes her as such.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Fake Defector: She joins the Bloodspiral Brotherhood in Season 2 to spy on them.
- High Heel-Face Turn
- Master of Illusion
- The Mole
- Not So Stoic
- Parental Abandonment
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: One of the very few characters with an unnatural hair color (flashbacks of her childhood reveals that yes, blue is her natural hair color).
- Big Bad: of Season 1
- Evil Old Folks
- Fat Bastard
- No Name Given: Subverted. His real name is Simon Judeau.
- You Have Failed Me: Has very little patience with minions that fail him. However, he only gives this treatment to Defoe, who had recently failed multiple missions in a row and, after been given a lesser mission as punishment, violated his orders to pursue a private vendetta, costing the Organization multiple Titans (some of great power), one of which being the heavyweight he had recovered during his punishment mission.
- A Load of Bull: His titan Megatauro.
- Anti-Villain: He serves the Organization but just because he thinks they can bring order, and therefore, security to the world, including his homeland. And unlike the other members, he will always keep his word, even to enemies, and never displays sadistic tendencies.
- Bears Are Bad News: His titan Breaker, a huge multi armed bear.
- The Brute
- Dark and Troubled Past: His father was the leader of his homeland until a civil war began. He died in his son's arms and this made Grier vow to bring order to his home by any means necessary.
- Friendly Enemy: In Season 2.
- Mook Promotion: After Defoe fails for the umpteenth time.
- Number Two: To Defoe.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: He's the crown prince of Sutos.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He was the prince of a small country torn by conmstant civil wars. He joined the Organization because he thought that it was a way to bring order to the world, and his nation by ende.
- Worthy Opponent: To Dante, who also considers him as such.
- Bald of Evil
- Mad Scientist
- Parental Substitute: He's Zhalia's adoptive father.
- Taken for Granite: His fate in Season 1. Zhalia restores him back to normal in Season 2.
- Torture Technician: We never see him torturing anybody, but a whole wing of his library is dedicated to torture chambers.
- Big Bad: Of most of Season 2.
- The Dragon: To the Professor. Later to the Betrayer.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- The Mole: He's actually a member of the Bloodspiral Brotherhood.
- The Starscream: to both the Professor and the Betrayer.
the Bloodspiral Brotherhood
- Badass: He managed to defeat Dante Vale, one of the strongest seekers in the world.
- Big Bad: Of Season 2. Rassimov is the one giving the mot orders but the Betrayer is the true leader of the Bloodspirals. He even changed Nostradamus' prochecies so that Huntik could spark the signal for the Nullifiers.
- Big Bad Friend: He was Lord Casterwill's best friend until he allied with the Nullifiers.
- Death by Irony: The Betrayer, who backstabbed his best friend and tends to attack from behind, has his weakness in his backs.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep:It is never revealed his true name. He is remembered as the Betrayer for his actions.
- Our Liches Are Different