YMMV: Huntik: Secrets & Seekers
- Awesome Music: The show's theme song qualifies, doubling as an Earworm at that. The same can be said of the English language version, and especially the German one.
- The Scrappy: One or two people may not like Cherit. Heck, it almost seems like Cherit is designed to be this, but despite his nails-on-blackboard voice and shrimpy appearance, he's actually pretty funny and likeable. Plus, y'know, lasers.
- Replacement Scrappy: Den is seen as this by some, especially Zhalia fans, who felt that Zhalia's infiltration subplot was unnecessary and a mere excuse to get rid of her and put him in her place as the fourth member. In the epilogue of Season 2, he takes Dante's spot, when he's promoted to the Huntil Council, and Lok becomes the new team leader.
- They Wasted A Perfectly Good Character's Outfit: This outfit in the center◊ that Lok wears is only seen once at the end of episode two when Lok, Sophie, and Dante leave Venice for Prague. Even in season two where slight variations on clothes are given, we don't see hide nor hair of it. The only possible guess as to why it was only allowed to cameo in that one spot was because it makes Lok look too old in comparison to his usual fare of loose-fit bluejeans and lighter clothing colors.
- What an Idiot: Zhalia reveals herself to be the mole of the Organization and beats the crap out of Lok and Sophie. She is about to finish them off, but instead she ties them down. Despite the plan to do it again when it's over, she didn't because 1) she's sided with them in the end and 2) Lok and Sophie manage to get out of this situation on their own.
- The Woobie: Zhalia, after her backstory is revealed. In season two Den, Harrison, Dante, and Sophie all have these moments.