- Awesome Music: The entire soundtrack. See Classical Music on the main page.
- Ear Worm:
- "Little Bear, Little Bear, Sing a Song!"
- Mother Bear always humming her favorite tune, "My Bonny".
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Cat, probably for his snark mainly as well as being a cute animal like the rest of the cast.
- Fridge Brilliance: In the 'impatience' episode, Father Bear is stuck on "itchy" in a crossword puzzle. It turns out that the word he was looking for was 'impatient'. But while people do say, "I'm itching to...", we don't generally think of "itchy" and "impatient" as being synonyms... which explains why he was having so much trouble thinking of it.
- Nightmare Fuel:
I seeee yooouuu, Father Bear, and I am blowing cold out of the North!"'
- The North Wind is quite scary, with a scowling face and creepy voice and his determination to best Father Bear as he sails on his ship in the sea.
- The goblin getting frightened in the cave was creepy, especially when he looks out of the tree hole he's hiding in to see what monster is following him... his shoes with bells on them.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: The show has a wonderfully relaxing and lighthearted atmosphere.
- Toy Ship: A few. Many people ship Little Bear and Emily, despite their species difference. It helps that they once pretended to get married.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Mitzi is a girl, however she is shown in a tomboyish manner and has a gender neutral voice.
YMMV / Little Bear