Not to be confused with Cinderella (Jetlag Productions).
Tropes applying to this version of Cinderella are:
- Adipose Rex: Both of the Prince's parents are overweight, especially the king.
- Domino Mask: For the balls, everyone, even the king and the queen, wear domino masks.
- Fat and Skinny: The stepsisters, the slender one is black-haired and and the overweight one is blond.
- Easily Forgiven: Cinderella is too quick to forgive her stepmother and stepsisters after it is revealed she was the mysterious lady and they kneel before her to apologize.
- Fantasy Sequence: Cinderella daydreams of being with the Prince.
- Identical Stranger: In the second ball, the Prince finds a woman similar to the lady he met at the first ball. She has a similar build, hairstyle and dress, but is different from her.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: The stepmother asks her daughters if there is something they have to say to Cinderella. It seems they would show some gratitude, but they just mock her.
- Kick the Dog: After accidentally spilling some coffee on the stepmother, the stepsisters deliberately spill all their coffee over their dresses so Cinderella would have to clean their dresses alongside the stepmother's.
- Kneel Before Frodo: The stepmother and the stepsisters kneel before Cinderella when it was revealed she was the mysterious lady.
- Limited Animation: The animation is even simpler than most of Golden Films since this is one of their earlier animations.
- Nice Guy: Cinderella is kind, forgiving and pure of heart. That is why the Fairy is willing to help her.
- Shipper on Deck: At the ending, Cinderella pairs her stepsisters with two handsome men.
- Sweet Tooth: The stepmother seems to have a thing for sugar, since she eats sugary cookies and she has Cinderella serve her three blocks of sugar on her coffee.
- They Look Just Like Everyone Else!: The stepmother and the stepsisters are cruel and unsympathetic but look very normal.
- Turn the Other Cheek: In the first dance, Cinderella asks the Prince to dance with her stepsisters (who don't recognize her) even if they are very cruel with her.