The story's simple enough: after being groped by Marluxia one too many times, Vexen declares that he's had enough, and takes Marluxia to court. Hilarity Ensues.
Served contains examples of:
- The Ace: Luxord. Described as ridiculously attractive by Xigbar, and dances rings around him at the lawyer game while drunk. He loses the case, but only because Larxene has it out for Marluxia.
- All Just a Dream: The entire trial was an illusion created by Zexion in order to Mind Rape Marluxia into behaving himself.
- Black Comedy Rape: Vexen is literally suing Marluxia for rape. The whole thing is Played for Laughs.
- Buffy Speak: "You! Giant slave cop! Get me my doink-doink!"
- Butt-Monkey: Xigbar. He's... not a very good attorney.
- Vexen too. He doesn't even get to testify, which according to Larxene is because "no one gives a shit what you have to say". Then Marluxia gropes him again. He comes out on top in the end, though.
- Courtroom Antic: You're surprised?
- Covert Pervert: Luxord. Only notable because no one else is covert about it.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Larxene finds Marluxia guilty of raping Vexen, not because of any actual evidence, but because he stole her shoes.
- Double Standard: Rape, Male on Male: Vexen is literally suing Marluxia for rape. The whole thing is Played for Laughs.
- Drunken Master: Intoxication does nothing but enhance Luxord's lawyering prowess.
- Epic Fail: The entire trial is one long string of these for Xigbar. Probably the granddaddy of them all would be forgetting to question his own client.
- Everyone Is Gay: It is a Kingdom Hearts fan work, after all...
- Magnificent Bastard: Larxene.
- Manchild: Oh, Demyx...
- Mind Rape: Marluxia's ultimate fate, via Zexion's illusory trial.
- Oh, Crap!: Xigbar and Vexen's reaction upon learning Larxene is the judge.
- Also Xigbar's reaction upon learning Luxord is the defense attorney.
- Pet the Dog: Xigbar seems to genuinely care about Vexen. When Larxene hits Vexen in the head with her gavel and Axel laughs at him for it, Xigbar shoots Axel in the head.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Larxene repeatedly calls the others "fags".
- Power Perversion Potential: Heavily implied with Xigbar.Marluxia: (looking at naked Demyx pictures) Power over space is awesome! Geez I'm jealous!
- Self-Serving Memory: Larxene recalls
XemnasSexman appointing her judge by saying she is "far more gorgeous and intelligent" than he is.
- Shout-Out: To Ace Attorney, naturally.
- Something Completely Different: Just as Larxene is about to deliver Marluxia's sentence, the scene cuts away... to a commercial for AMN* and "Rapist-B-Gone".
- Wild Card: Axel, as per canon. He gleefully taunts Marluxia about getting sued, but when asked by Xigbar to testify against Marluxia, he turns on Xigbar instead.