The comic's a NiGHTS into Dreams.../Pokémon crossover, starring the titular Nightvee, a hybrid of NiGHTS and Eevee. The comic takes place in MKRtropolis, a city located in the west of CWCville. Events take place at around the same time period, but with slightly different points of view.
Tropes present in Nightvee:
- Animesque: Characters have large eyes and often make anime expressions.
- Art Evolution: Issue 1 was drawn by hand, "Rebel Under Fire" switches to digital drawing, with sharper colors and more distinct designs.
- Author Avatar: MKR, the author is the owner of Nightvee and a prominent character.
- Cannot Spit It Out: According to her profile, Creamarina has a crush on Nightvee, but she's too shy to tell him about it.
- Celibate Hero: According to his profile, Nightvee is oblivious to romance.
- Cliffhanger: Issue 1 ends by showing Reala captured by Giovanni, with the latter seemingly wanting to use his power.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": As noted on page 4 of Issue 1, "MKR" is pronounced "Maker".
- Martial Pacifist: According to his profile, Nightvee always chooses to try diplomacy before violence.
- Reaction Shot: When Harriet shows up on page 4 of "Rebel Under Fire", reactions of six characters are shown. The characters are mostly shocked, including Sans who doesn't know what he's doing there (in fact, he's introduced in the reaction shot), though Rowlet is unaffected.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: The evil Sonichu clone is shown wearing a scarf and, on the cover of the first special issue, holding a knife. The scarf appears to be inspired by Sonic's from Sonic Boom.
- To Be Continued: The issues (at least the first one) end with this.
- V-Sign: MKR is shown doing one on the first issue cover.