Moon-Pals is a webcomic starring the Ensemble Darkhorses of Sonichu and featuring their wacky Tom Sawyer-esque adventures on the moon, mostly while stoned. While it's now offline, all strips can be downloaded here.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Anything That Moves: Allison Amber. So far she has knocked boots with MissingNo., Kel, Metal Sonichu, and the flag they put on the moon. However, she and Bill the Scientist are just friends.
- Art Shift: As an implicit nod towards the source material's inconsistency, every strip uses a slightly, sometimes radically, altered style of art/shading. For proof, compare page 16 with page 18, or page 29 with page 30.
- Ascended Extra: All of the characters, especially Yawning Squirtle.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Lampshaded in the very first panel.
- Beat Panel: Several times throughout.
- Brick Joke: Yawning Squirtle and vampires.
- Shared Universe: Set in the same universe as Sonichu, Asperchu, and Simonchu.
- Evil Counterpart: The evil Boulder-dropping Wailord is the archenemy of one of the original pals, Boulder-dropping Whale.
- Not Listening to Me, Are You?: Metal Sonichu fell foul of this during his struggle with a Chris-Chan sex doll.
- The Stoner: Everyone, especially Yawning Squirtle.
- Take That!: The work itself is predominantly one against Christian Chandler's works, but one has been given to Twilight, by a vampire, no less. Seth MacFarlane gets one as well.
- Troll Fic: One of the more malevolent ones. Also counts as a Hate Fic.