The bonds best friends Naomi (Victoria Justice) and Ely (Pierson Fode) have are tested when they fall for the same guy. The film premiered September 28th 2015.
- Ambiguously Bi: Bruce 2 goes out with Naomi before falling for Ely, her friend. She thinks he was just using her as a "gay test drive" though Bruce isn't entirely clear himself by the end on his orientation, except that he isn't straight. It's left unclear if he was attracted to her genuinely (or other women).
- Bisexual Love Triangle: Naomi is dating Bruce 2 when he and her friend Eli fall for each other. This helps Bruce to realize that he's into men (or acknowledge it), and they break up amiably in the end.
- Closet Key: His attraction to Ely made Bruce realize (or admit to himself) that he's into men.
- Coming-Out Story: Bruce 2 is dating Naomi but then gets attracted to her gay friend Ely. By the end, he has come out to his mom (though without a clear orientation) and tells Ely, after which the pair begin dating.
- Disappeared Dad: Naomi's dad has left her mom in the wake of having an affair. They're both struggling after this, and he doesn't appear in the film.
- Has Two Mommies: Ely has two lesbian moms.
- Hereditary Homosexuality: Ely's the child of two lesbians, and he's gay himself.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Naomi and Bruce 2 are tentatively getting engaged in foreplay before (Boy) Robin and a girl in the next room over start loudly having sex, stopping them.
- Incompatible Orientation: Naomi, who's straight, has a crush on her childhood best friend Ely, who is gay.
- Mr. Fanservice: Ely is a handsome young man who shows off his abs while shirtless for a party midway during the film.
- Ms. Fanservice: Naomi strips to her bra making out with Bruce 2, then wears another top which is equally revealing, plus a skirt that shows her long legs off. She's very beautiful, and played by Victoria Justice, who's frequently been scantily clad in her roles.
- One-Steve Limit: Two different sets of characters both have the same name. First, two guys named Bruce (labeled Bruce 1 and Bruce 2). Then two Robins, one male, one female.
- Token Black Friend: Robin, though she isn't stereotypical, has no role in the film other than being Naomi's friend.
- Twofer Token Minority: Robin is a young Black woman who's the sole person of color in the film.
- Unexpected Virgin: Naomi, who acts very sexy, confident and like she's had experience, turns out to be a virgin, surprising her friend Robin.