Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida) is an American actress and singer. She is best known for playing the roles of Tori Vega on Victorious, Lola Martinez on Zoey 101, Wren in Fun Size, Jordan from The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, and Lindy Sampson in Eye Candy. She also has herself a Twitter and a Youtube page.
Victoria became a popular Instagram model towards the end of the 2010's, effectively transitioning from her music & acting career into a social media starlet.
- Zoey 101 (2005-2008) as Lola Martinez
- iCarly (2009-2011) as Shelby Marx, Tori Vega
- Victorious (2010-2013) as Tori Vega
- Fun Size (2012) as Wren DeSantis
- Eye Candy (2015) as Lindy Sampson
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again (2016) as Janet
Victoria Justice's works exhibits these tropes:
- Bare Your Midriff: Over 40 known times in multiple TV shows, music videos, photo shoots, and candid, including the picture on this page right now.
- Butt-Monkey: When she goes on Brain Surge.
- Break Up Song: The unreleased "Perfect" is about wanting to end a relationship that initially seemed great.
- Chewing the Scenery:
- From All I Want Is Everything: "AS LONG AS IT FEELS RIGHT, AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT WE'RE ALIVE!"
- And on Victorious, her character has moments of this.
- Her performances on Lip Sync Battle.
- Covered in Gunge: In a trailer for the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2012, along with Daniel Radcliffe. She got more of it (Radcliffe barely got any).
- Cute Bruiser: As Shelby Marx.
- Extreme Doormat: A self-proclaimed people pleaser, she wrote "Too F*ckin' Nice" as an anthem to people who are too kind and polite for their own good.
- Genki Girl: Look at her in pretty much any interview. She's just so happy to be there.
- Girls with Moustaches: A big fan of wearing fake mustaches, to the point that most of the emoticons she uses include a moustache.
- Identical Stranger: She met Nina Dobrev for the first time at the Teen Choice Awards of 2015 and called her her doppelganger.
- Medley: She has done three medleys with Max Schneider and with Kurt Hugo Schneider producing. One was a Bruno Mars medley, another was a Maroon Five medley and another is a Christmas song medley. She actually performed the "Bruno Mars Medley" on her Make It in America Tour.
- Ms. Fanservice:
- Lots of it. She always dresses up well at big events.
- Her very popular Instagram account shows her often in revealing outfits.
- Secret Relationship / Star-Crossed Lovers: The unreleased "Our Little Secret".
- Self-Deprecation: "Treat Myself" is depression anthem that discusses and defies this.
- Singer-Songwriter: Writes and performs a much of her own music.
- The Prankster: She enjoys hiding in dressing rooms and screaming to spook her co-workers on set.
- This Is a Song: "Make It In America" has a verse where she talks about singing the lyrics to a song she wrote called "Make It In America."
- Typecasting: Her most common roles are a combination of Nice Girl and Everygirl, sometimes Only Sane Woman. Eye Candy vastly subverts this with an obsessive hacker with a legally dubious history.
- Undying Loyalty: The unreleased "Friends Count" for Build-A-Bear Workshop.
- Unflinching Walk: At the end of the climax in The Boy Who Cried Werewolf.
- Wholesome Crossdresser:
- Twice. One, in Zoey 101, she (Lola) poses as a boy name Steve in the episode "Girls Will Be Boys" and pulled it off until she had to get in a pool. Two, in Victorious, Tori was cast in a school play as Jade's husband in the episode "Tori and Jade's Play Date".
- Similar hair on both occasions. Both also dealt with the fake mustache, the Zoey 101 moment briefer and earlier than the Victorious moment. In fact, that episode Zoey 101 could be considered the starting point for her obsession with mustaches.