- —Rosechu, in the beginning few pages of the comic.
This webcomic (not affiliated with Chris Chan) focuses more on Rosechu. While this comic is definitely a parody of the Sonichu webcomic, it focuses more on fleshing out the characters far more than the source material, while also keeping true to the Sonic and Pokémon material.
As of right now, the comic is on an indefinite hiatus, though you can read it here.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Achievements in Ignorance: When asked how he's able to run on water, he responds with "I actually have no idea! It just happens".
- Adaptational Angst Upgrade: Rosechu was terrified of being put in the PC after losing her electric-based abilities. She attempts to hide this from Kel up until their first battle with Chris Chan.
- Adaptational Dumbass: Sonichu, being more of a Kid Goku Expy, is a lot more of a ditz, explicitly that is.
- Adaptational Heroism: Liquid Chris was portrayed as more of an antagonistic figure in the source material. Here, he's portrayed as the Big Good.
- Adaptational Name Change: Chris Chan is renamed to Solid Chris in this comic.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: Thanks in part to the author focusing more on the characters and eschewing all of the self-insert aspects of the original comic, all of the characters have at least some semblance of personality, and are a lot more endearing because of it.
- Adaptational Villainy: While in the source material, Chris Chan's (dubbed Solid Chris) "heroism" was questionable at best, this webcomic outright turns him into an Enemy Within to Liquid Chris. Though, he isn't entirely adept at being a villain.
- Adaptational Wimp: Sonichu is portrayed a lot more vulnerable here, as seen in the first chapter where he almost drowns and Rosechu has to save him, and the fight between him and Zapdos is much less of a one-sided battle. Rosechu is also a bit of a pushover, though this is more due to the fact that, unlike Sonichu, she didn't retain her mouth pouches, and thus can't use very strong lightning-based attacks.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Sonichu appears to be suffering from PTSD, as the taste of a pickle reminds him of a Magikarp's, or more specifically when he almost drowned, causing him to go into shock.
- Art Evolution: This comic is a lot easier on the eyes.
- Big Brother Is Watching: Rare heroic example, but if you pay attention, you can find some of Liquid Chris' cameras lying around.
- Big Eater: Sonichu gets excited when eating "people food", though this might be because he doesn't like foraging for food.
- Buffy Speak: How Sonichu got his catchphrase. After declaring his desire to protect Rosechu from being put into the PC, he asks Rosechu "Rosey, what's human speak for doing something in a really really big way?"
- The Cameo:
- Curbstomp Battle: Kel's first battle with Solid Chris ended up like this, with Solid Chris only being able to get a KO on Rosechu.
- The Ditz: Sonichu isn't exactly the brightest character. This doesn't stop him from being pleasant to Kel and Rosechu, though.
- Evil Is Petty: In Naitsirhc's first appearance, when Solid didn't show himself, he decided he would instead wreck the place and rob the mall until he did.
- Gender Bender: Zig Zagged Trope. As opposed to starting off as a woman and then being retconned into being a transwoman, in here it's all but stated that Rosechu started off as a transwoman, though it's openly stated that she started off as a boy.
- Harmless Villain: Solid is described as being the physical embodiment of Liquid's hubris, lust, and laziness. However, he's an abysmal Pokémon trainer and gets the floor wiped with him in his first appearance. He's also terribly awkward and avoids contact with people, including Sonichu.
- Keet: Sonichu is a lot more excitable than he is in the comics.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Rare heroic example. When Naitsirhc tries sending a Raikou at Sonichu, he quickly gives the challenger an uncharacteristically cold stare with glowing red eyes, causing him to retreat.
- The Straight Man: Rosechu is the snarky voice of reason between Kel and Sonichu. This is best exemplified when they talk about Solid:
- Take That!: Due to this being a parody of the original webcomic, there are several examples.
- Sonichu and Rosechu during the fireworks scene try to one-up each other with terrible pickup lines, leading up to Sonichu's "As often as birds tweet, will you be my lovely heart-sweet" line, prompting Rosechu to tell him that one really was awful.
- Upon arriving at CWCville, Rosechu's speech bubble blocks out the last two letters of "Virginia".