Elsanna - Bram Stoker's Dracula is an ongoing webcomic by an artist going by the online name "shishiyoukai". As the title suggests, it is an adaptation of the 1992 film of the same name, but with characters from Frozen.
The comic can be read here.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Adapted Out: Renfield has no counterpart in this series. Likewise there's no brides.
- Adaptation Species Change: Olaf is a human in this story.
- Artistic License History: In the 9th century, no monarch could have gotten away with an open same-sex marriage, much less a queen.
- Call-Back: Anna's "Wait. What?" line appears in the story, as part of her thoughts when she first met Elsa.
- Chewing the Scenery: Elsa could give Gary Oldman a run for his money in the scenes from the 9th century.
- Creepy Crossdresser: Anna does not have a good first impression of Elsa as she's dressed like a Victorian gentleman, with Cool Shades.
- Elsa is Count Dracula's: A warrior aristocrat who drives back infidels in war, but whose spouses were tricked into committing suicide. A Rage Against the Heavens ensues, and they become vampires. Centuries later, they discover, by chance, another person who looks identical to their spouses and then travels to London...
- Anna is Mina Murray's: A reincarnation of the vampire's spouse.
- Kristoff is Jonathan Harker's: The Englishman who travels to a foreign country to seal a deal with the titular vampire. However, in this story, Anna is not his wife-to-be.
- Gender Flip: Elsa as the "main" vampire of the story.
- An Ice Person: Even as a mortal queen, Elsa has ice powers. When she finds out about Anna's suicide, Power Incontinence ensues.
- Invoked when Kristoff (as Jonathan Harker's expy) shook Elsa's hand and noted to himself how cold it was. However, since Elsa's now both a vampire and An Ice Person...
- Incest Subtext: Invoked at the meta level, as Elsa and Anna are not siblings here.
- Lesbian Vampire: As a result of the Gender Flip, Elsa becomes this, particularly towards Anna.
- Like Brother and Sister: In this story, Kristoff and Anna, as Anna is engaged to "Lord Hans Westerguard".
- Meet Cute: The stalker's version, as Elsa stalks Anna before revealing herself.
- Really 700 Years Old: Elsa. By the time of Victorian London, she's more than 1000 years old.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Lucy's sole existence in the story is to serve as Elsa's blood packet. The subplot involving her slowly turning into a vampire was cut out.