Pound the Puss is a point and click Adventure Game made by Orange Pylon in 2016, and which revolves around the titular character trying to get an omelette for his mother for breakfast. It's a lot better than it sounds. The game is VERY NSFW and should not be played in anywhere public. The game can be found right here.
Tropes relating to Pound the Puss:
- Drag Queen: Pick 'n Choose.
- Expy: Pick 'n Choose is one of Pikachu. But a Drag Queen. And a prostitute.
- I'm a Humanitarian: You can try to feed Miranda's ribs to her after she gets burnt. You even get an achievement for it!
- Interspecies Romance: Pound's mom has one with a donkey.
- Mood Whiplash: In the opening tutorial, going into your mom's room will show a view of her sleeping... Then it zooms out to show she's getting humped by a donkey.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Pound sneaks into a bar wearing nothing but a fake mustache, simply because the guard appreciates the effort.
- Poor Man's Porn: The dinosaur porn in the pub counts.
- Precision F-Strike: After Pound's mom throws the omelette at the wall because it had tomatoes, Pound says "This adventure fuckin' sucks."
- The achievement for getting Captain Shuttlecock and Rita to hook up is called "Clucking on the First date."
- Pound and Pump the Puss.
- R-Rated Opening: After the childish-looking opening tutorial, Pound walks in on his mom having sex with a donkey, just to establish that this definitely isn't a children's game.
- Shout-Out: The octopus is going to Splatoon all over a bottle.
- Woman On Fire: After Miranda eats the apple, she farts and the fire behind her lights her on fire and kills her. Then you get her ribs.