Mechanic Man is a downloadable PC platformer based on Mega Man. You play as a mechanic and fight six robot masters created by Dr. Bronze.
A world where science and technology developed a little bit than now.A man named Steel was operating a machine repair shop in a certain forest.He was familiar to people as a great mechanic man.
The metal invented by Steel "Konjac Mithril" can be processed to any shape and firmness, it was a material indispensable for repair.
However, one day, Mythril and the manufacturing machine in the repair center were stolen by someone.
It appeared before the confused steel was the authority of robotics engineering, Dr. Bronze.
"Robots can not be built without collecting various technologies from all over the world, your skills will be sacrificed for my research to succeed!"
And soon it will be made in the name of bronze Robots started spreading to various places in a blink of an eye.
Steel stands up now to dismantle the robots in each place and regain the robbed technology.
Get the game here.
This video game provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Your default weapon makes you throw wrenches.
- All There in the Manual: The story and the names of The Hero (Steel) and The Dragon (Akane).
- Armor-Piercing Attack: Flaring Flow penetrates the skeletons' shields.
- Barrier Warrior: CU Metal throws shields around, and CU Elec dashes with an electric shield.
- Big Bad: Dr. Bronze.
- Boss Rush: Older versions didn't have it, but the final one does.
- Bottomless Magazines: You get infinite ammo for all weapons when fighting the second form of the Final Boss.
- Crosshair Aware: Touching one of CU Bio's crosshairs will trap you.
- Cores-and-Turrets Boss: The boss of the second Dr. Bronze stage.
- Denial of Diagonal Attack: Averted with Speed Slash. It's just like the Metal Blade.
- Detachment Combat: The boss of the first Dr. Bronze stage is a Yellow Devil Expy which you must damage by shooting its blobs.
- Extra-ore-dinary: CU Metal.
- Green Thumb: CU Bio traps you with vines and drops giant wood bombs.
- Humongous Mecha: Dr. Bronze operates a mobile crane in his first form.
- Kill It with Water: Both of Dr. Bronze's forms are weak to Liquid Lift.
- Ninja: CU Speed runs around throwing shurikens.
- Making a Splash: CU Liquid throws bubbles and creates geysers.
- Mirror Boss: The boss of the third Dr. Bronze stage uses all seven of your weapons, and when using a special weapon, it has the same weakness as the robot master you got said weapon from.
- Nintendo Hard: This game requires a lot of patience.
- No Ending. When he's defeated, Dr. Bronze falls onto the ground. The end.
- One-Hit Kill: CU Bio's stage has vines that act like the lasers from Quick Man's stage in Mega Man 2. CU Liquid's geysers launch you up into the spiked ceiling.
- One-Winged Angel: Dr. Bronze turns his hat into Powered Armor for his second form.
- Playing with Fire: CU Flare throws spiraling fireballs, and sends some flying upward when he jumps.
- Power Copying
- Retraux: Basically an NES game.
- Shock and Awe: CU Elec.
- Spam Attack: CU Flare's weapon works just like the Quick Boomerang.
- Spikes of Doom
- Super Speed: CU Elec and CU Speed. You also get the former's dash attack.
- Teleport Spam: The final boss is basically a Wily Capsule, so what would you expect?
- Turns Red: In the final version, bosses attack more aggressively when down to 50% health.
- Turtle Power: When CU Flare jumps, he tucks his head and limbs in, becoming invincible until he lands.
- Utility Weapon: You can ride on Bio Bomb, air dash with Electric Effuser, and jump higher with Liquid Lift.