Loons: The Fight for Fame is an Xbox exclusive fighting game based on Looney Tunes. It is inspired by the Power Stone franchise and players can play as either Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the Cat or the Tasmanian Devil. These loons are getting ready for a spot in a Hollywood production by Yosemite Sam, the film's director and Rocky and Mugsy, the producers.
It was developed by Warthog Games and published by Infogrames Entertainment SA (now known as Atari SA)
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Rocky and Mugsy are the producers and villains of the game.
- Cel Shading: The game is made to look like the cartoons with this.
- Exposition Fairy: Yosemite Sam helps the players out.
- Forced Tutorial: The game has a tutorial that cannot be undone.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Bugs' traditional weapon in the game.
- Mini-Game: These mini-games provide uniqueness for the players' special moves.
- Opening Scroll: A scroll that parodied Star Wars details the beginning of the game and how the playable characters got here.
- Prima Donna Director: Yosemite Sam is the abusive film director in charge.
- Shamu Fu: Sylvester's traditional weapon in the game.
- Shout-Out: The posters shown in the game are filled with these.
- Spiritual Successor: It is a Looney Tunes Power Stone game.
- Vampire Vords: As a vampire, Sylvester says "I want to sample your plasma!"