The Duck Life games are a series of flash games with the first one, Duck Life, having been created in 2007. The games follow a farmer and the duck they raise from an egg training and winning races. The series spans seven different games: Duck Life, Duck Life 2: World Championship, Duck Life 3: Evolution, Duck Life 4, Duck Life Treasure Hunt, Duck Life Space, and Duck Life Battle.
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: Beating the races unlocks the ability to buy different hats and colors for your duck.
- Bland-Name Product: In the final level of the fourth game, one can spot a "McDuckald's" restaurant.
- Cosmetic Award: Beating the final race of the first game rewards your duck with a crown.
- Final Boss, New Dimension: The final race in Evolution.
- Informed Species: The ducklings look more like chicks than actual baby ducks. Mainly because of the beak and the fact that the player's duckling is yellow by default in early games.
- Interactive Start Up: The title screen of the first game features a duck who's face will follow the cursor.
- Minigame Game: The series is mostly comprised of this. You play mini games to train your duck and then watch a race to see if your duck is trained enough to win.
- Never Given a Name: The duck from the first game is unable to be named.
- Something Completely Different:
- Duck Life Treasure Hunt, which is an endless runner.
- Duck Life Battle, which is not about racing but battling.
- Unexpected Gameplay Change:
- Downplayed with Evolution, where the final race has you click on obstacles to remove them but otherwise plays like a normal race.
- The final races for 4 and Space has you directly control your duck.
- Virtual Pet: The premise of the series, which is to train up your duck.