- Acting for Two: Masayuki Deai as Tessai and his descendant, Shinya Tsukouchi, who succeeds him as Kyoryu Gray.
- Bonus Episode: Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: It's Here! Armed On Midsummer Festival!! was released with an issue of TV Magazine. There's also Kyoryuger & Super Sentai: It's Getting Wild! Dinosaur Encyclopedia DVD.
- The Cast Showoff: Candelilla is played by idol/voice actress Haruka Tomatsu, so naturally they come up with excuses to have her sing.
- Fan Nickname:
- "Daigo Sentai Kingranger/Kiryuger", used in criticism of the heavy focus on Daigo.
- Before Deathryuger's name was officially announced, folks had taken to calling him Kyoryu Navy.
- In the V-Cinema film 100 Years After, Tobaspino actually has a new (not evil) partner, actually called Kyoryu Navy.
- Voltasaurs, which originates from the Overtime fansub, for the Zyudenryu. Zyudenryu means Beast Electric Dragon (or Electrobeast Dragon or Electrobeast Dinosaur, Japan has also been known to shorted their word for Dinosaur, "kyoryu" to just "Ryu" as times when it's amalgamated with another word), while Voltasaur means Electric Lizard.
- Also, "Dokidoki! Kyoryuger", for being the Spear Counterpart of Dokidoki! PreCure.
- As for Utsusemimaru, some fans would affectionately call him UtsusemiMoe for being Adorkable.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: Tobaspino's roar is the same one used for the Kyoryu Origami.
- Meta Casting: Doctor Ulshade is played by actor and (primarily) veteran seiyuu Shigeru Chiba(who is also Kyoryugers narrator). Makes sense, since its explained in-universe that his character invented the Kyoryugers equipment. The show even acknowledges that the doctor put his voice into them.
- Name's the Same:
- Ramirez, a centuries old warrior with a big beard and ponytail training our heroes. Plus, he didn't have to do everything!
- There was previously an Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy named Souji
but you know him better as Tendo.
- And speaking of Kamen Rider, we have a girl named Yayoi who wears glasses in a Riku Sanjo work. Are we talking about Yayoi Ulshade, the granddaughter of Kyoryu Violet? Or is her name Yayoi Tokuda, the Coma Zodiarts?
- Prop Recycling:
- In #12, the Zorima wield weapons similar to that of the Nanashi Company.
- The Special DVD reuses Debo Tanabanta and Debo Tanosekki from Ucchi's time (used represent the Japanese Boys' Day) as summer festival monsters.
- #36 and #37 feature several slain Debo Monsters coming Back from the Dead.
- D carries around Bacchus Gil's liquor bottle, now filled with the Deboss' restoration water.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Real Life Writes the Plot: After Ryo Ryusei (Daigo) and Ayuri Konno (Amy) were seen together, and later confirmed that they were dating, many speculated that they hooked up towards the end of filming which led to their characters suddenly dating at the end of the season.
- Star-Making Role: Most of the main cast got fairly popular after the series ended, but the biggest surprise was Marie Itoyo (Yayoi), who became a major starlet long after the series ended and is still very popular today.
- What Could Have Been:
- Because of The Smurfette Principle, having the Yellow ranger male had been considered for this series.
- The head writer Riku Sanjo originally wanted Blue to be a 45-year-old family man. The idea was vetoed, but some elements of it seem to have been used nonetheless in a downplayed form (he's still the oldest on the team at 32, and acts as a surrogate husband and father to his sister and niece respectively), and it was even given a reference in Episode 8 when KyoruyBlue's "old man jokes" cause Yuko to speculate on his age:Yuko: He might be a hero, but he's got to be at least 40!
Nobu: No way Blue is already 40 years old! He's definitely younger than that. ...I think.
- Initially, it was planned to join Kyoryuger with Zyuranger and Abaranger in the Summer Movie, but the 30-minute runtime was deemed to be insufficient for such an event so it was pushed to the Vs. movie.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of RangerWiki, and as an individual series on the Kyoryuger Wiki.
Trivia / Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger