- "VAMOLA! Kyoryuger", the opening theme and its variations: VAMOLA! Kyoryuger (Samba Mix) from the Gaburincho of Music Non-Serial Movie, VAMOLA! Kyoryuger (Earth's True Melody Version) sung by the team in the series finale, VAMOLA! Kyoryuger (Dino Hope ver.) from the VS Go-Busters movie and the version sung by Deboth songstress Candelilla in the 100 Years After special.
- The ending theme, Minna Atsumare! Kyoryuger, performed by Hideaki Takatori, whose musical history in Super Sentai dates all the way back to Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger! This particular theme is catchy as hell, both to sing AND to dance! The version from the 100 Years After special is also very catchy, complete with techno sound effects!
- "Dino Soul" from Gaburincho of Music. Three versions exist: the pop version sung by Meeko, the ancient version sung by Mikoto Amano, and the version sung by the main team to revive Torin when he performed his first Heroic Sacrifice.
- "Choushinka! Kyoryu Beat", Red Carnival's theme, with separate versions for each mode: Samba, Macho, Western, and Kung Fu, and a revised version used in the last couple of episodes. We also have a fan-made mash-up of the four Carnival themes by Youtuber Ichida za Zeal. It may seem cluttered in terms of presence, but the creator did a fantastic job of making each of the themes flow together, and they all sound surprisingly well together.
- Psychic Lover also provides "Kyoryu Gold! Iza!!", KyoryuGold's Leitmotif.
- "Solid Bullet" (Ian's character theme) usually plays when he does something awesome, such as in instrumental form when Ian uses Aigaron's axe to take down Icerondo.
- Kushida Akira & Gojo Mayumi give us "Yuuki Bakuretsu" / "Explosive Bravery" as Plezu-Oh and Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin's theme.
- Expect "Houkou! Bragigas" / "Roar! Bragigas" to play when Zyudenryu Bragigas begins to take the field.
- Though only heard once (in Episode 36), "Senkou no Brave" / "The Flashing Brave" (sung by Morikawa Toshiyuki (Torin's voice and human form actor) himself, is not one to put down.
- Any song sung by Candelilla automatically qualifies ("Yorokobi no Uta" / "Joyful Song" in its regular and dark versions, and "Kokoro no Sukima World" / "The World in the Cracks of your Heart" with Aigaron and Luckyuro).
- Kimeru gives one of the catchiest villain songs in Gaburincho of Music with "~Senritsu to Senritsu~" / "Horror and Melody", Deathryuger's theme.
- The other individual character themes:
- MinnaSAMA DAY Ondo!, Nossan's theme, very cheerful and perfect for our favorite gag-master, even sung by his actor, Yamato Kinjo!
- SLASH ~Zangeki Musou~, Souji's theme, a rocking tune that's cool and easygoing, much like Souji himself.
- Show Me, Call Me, I'm Amy, Amy's theme, a bombastic tune with a catchy beat. In the same vein as Nossan's theme, this song is sung by Ayuri Konno, Amy's actress.
- The Braves, a compilation of the Spirit Ranger's themes (Ramirez, Tessai, and Yayoi). Ramirez gets a rocking theme, fits the "Steely Brave" to a T. Tessai's theme is fast-paced with some oriental themes, very catchy. Yayoi's theme is also pretty fast-paced, with some techno elements that fit her character well.
- Kamitsuki Brave!, a theme used when the entire team is assembled.
- Tatakae Kyoryuger!, which plays as Ian and Souji face off against the legion of Zourima and Cambrina in the second-to-last episode.
- From the Kyoryuger V.S. Go-Busters film, we have KA.MI.TSU.KE, which plays during the final fight with the Kyoryugers, Abarangers, and Zyurangers teamed up.
- Minna De Carnival, also from the Kyoryuger V.S. Go-Busters crossover, this song playing as the credits roll. And yes, there is a dance!
- GABURINCHO OF MUSIC!, which plays at the end of the titular movie. Yes, there is also a dance, including the cast of Kamen Rider Wizard!
Awesome Music / Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger