- Follow the Leader: One could make the argument that, despite the decade difference and the Spin-Off Babies trope being a thing, this show was most directly attempting to channel the success of Muppet Babies (1984).
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Aside from the first few episodes on DVD and the Easter movie, a majority of the episodes were never released on DVD.
- The Other Darrin: Twice in the Italian dub.
- The Easter special features a slightly different cast from the main show, with Corrado Conforti, Francesco Pezzulli and Fabrizio Vidale replacing respectively Sergio Luzi, Alessio De Filippis and Davide Perino as the voices of Bugs, Daffy and Sylvester.
- Lola and Tweety are voiced by Monica Ward and Ilaria Latini in Season 1 and by Ilaria Giorgino and Perla Liberatori in Season 2.
- Production Posse: A good chunk of the writing staff worked with Tom Minton on Tiny Toon Adventures and The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries .
- Role Reprisal: In the Japanese dub, unlike other dubs, some of the voice actors who normally dub the adult Looney Tunes characters also voice their baby selves here. Specifically, Kappei Yamaguchi, Satomi Koorogi and Hisako Kyoda reprise their roles as Bugs, Tweety and Granny respectively.note
- Talking to Himself: Samuel Vincent voices Bugs, Daffy *and* Tweety here.
- Un-Canceled: After three years, it finally received a second season.
- The Wiki Rule: The Baby Looney Tunes Wiki.
Trivia / Baby Looney Tunes