This is the page for telling the other contributors how much of a good job they've been doing. If you've seen another contributor's work, and you want to give them kudos, then here is the place to do it.
Remember, this isn't a place to be criticizing people; that would be mean and not tea-worthy at all. For example, if one were to say "Inu's name is really cool, but I think that his contributor page is too short," one would then be breaking the rules. A proper example would have stopped at "cool," put a period after it, and called it a day. Also, no pimping your own contributor page.
For more information, see our Other Wiki counterpart.
- Pretty much absolutely everybody here. There's never been a time when TV Tropes hasn't been able to make me smile. Love you guys.
- Inu for being such a good sport (wan wan!).
- Q, your syntax isn't that bad.
- Yog-SoSoft, whose name made me laugh.
- Aunt Zelda, for liking Linkara. YOU ARE A WOMAN! *punch*
- Aunt Zelda, for being generally an incredibly sweet (and savvy) person.
- Gekco, because I wanted too.
- Liirian, for being a hoot on Crisis: Averted.
- Whoever created the pages for Sunshine and Finnegans Wake deserves extra sugar in their tea.
- Dark Sasami, thanks for bringing me a smile with one of your edits.
- Kudos to whoever wrote No OSHA Compliance's fantastic introduction. I would argue it is the best introduction (and one of the best trope pages) on this site.
- Narvi for creating Sunshine (see above).
- Thanks very much to shadowwolf75 for improving the Xyber 9 New Dawn page and pimping it throughout the fanbase. With hot tea and lemon? And to those who greatly expanded the Life with Derek page (with the new system, I can't be sure): with sugar and crumpets?
- The Advertisement Server for never failing to make humorous quips on the Church of Happyology page.
- To Fast Eddie: One lump or two?
- Pro-Mole for being everywhere.
- Kittenmommy for everything! Love you!
- How about everyone here! I love ALL of you.
- I second that!
- Everyone who contributes to making this a fun and safe place to air any opinion, no matter where from or about what.
- Bonsai Forest's contributor page is interesting and does a great job at explaining his tastes. His reviews are also informative and well written.
- Everyone who has ever written an example or page that has introduced some reader to a work that he or she ended up liking.
- To stuffedninja: Thanks for being the only guy who edits the page for Matthew Santoro besides SWF Max. You rock!
- To whoever it was that invented the Darth Wiki. The ability to make a wiki out of my writing before I'd written it really helped record ideas and get them flowing.
- All y'all who edit Monster High. Keep it alive... I mean undead! You are the real MVPs.
- To the brilliant geniuses who created the content for The Ugly Barnacle! Such a fine work of literature deserves to be praised on This Very Wiki!
- To the people who created Sugar Wiki, one of my favorite places on this website!
- Sorry for getting meta, but: To the troper who created this page! There ought to be more places on the Internet for people to congratulate each other instead of fighting all the time!
- To Gaon, who is so funny and awesome that he deserves Memetic Badass status!
- I'd like to thank VenomLancerHae, for correcting The Stinger on the bottom of CinemaSins. I have no idea how that Tally got so far off.
- Here's to all of you who work on the Self-Demonstrating articles! It takes a lot of work to make them so beautifully in-character!
- Whoever took away the stupid things I wrote on the Music page. They weren't as bad as I thought, so thanks for getting rid of those.
- DLAbaoaqu, for his very funny riffing of The Irate Gamer
Oh! The pot's ready. Milk? Sugar?