- SHAGGY 2 DOPE: "Is this really a show where two clowns sit and watch videos and talk s***?"VIOLENT J: "Yes."
Insane Clown Posse Theater was a 2013 weekly TV series airing on Fuse hosted by, of course, the Insane Clown Posse, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope. It took place in a movie theater and they watched music and viral videos, cracked jokes and talked with celebrities. The commentary was in the same Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets Beavis And Butt-Head vein as on their Juggalo Championship Wrestling DVDs, though with a touch of Pop Up Video, as facts came up on the screen when they got something wrong.
You can find out more at IMDB.
"Sugar Slam, if you will and even if you won't, roll the tropes":
- Alliterative Name: Sugar Slam
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: While watching Michael Jackson's "Black or White" video.VIOLENT J: "Would I let my kids hang out with Michael Jackson? No. (Beat) Because I'D want to hang out with Michael Jackson!"
- Butt-Monkey: Greg Valentine is this for J and Shaggy's jokes.
- Catchphrase/Once per Episode: Sugar Slam announces that it's time for the "Venereal (viral) Video." Kevin Gill asks "Why is it a 'Veneral Video'?" J says, "You don't know? Because it WON'T GO AWAY!"
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: Every single episode.
- Fat Comic Relief : Violent J often pokes fun at his own weight, but in one episode they have fun with the idea that Ce-Lo Green is probably sweating buckets due to his weight and overdressing in a three piece suit, framing it as the reason all the cuts were incredibly short.
- Idiosyncratic Wipes: The image of the title character from their The Mighty Death Pop album.
- Lampshade Hanging: When North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un was on the screen, they didn't recognize him (mixing up North and South Korea).VIOLENT J: "If we were educated, we'd probably know who he is."
- Movie-Theater Episode: All of them.
- MST: Well, yes. Wicked clown style, of course.
- Only Sane Woman: Sugar Slam is pretty much the voice of reason here.
- Sadistic Choice: From one promo:VIOLENT J: Would you rather we had this show (clips of ICP screaming) or dated your mom?SHAGGY 2 DOPE: These are your only choices.
- The Voiceless: Greg Valentine never spoke during the show's run.
Dedicated To The Butterfly