Godzilland is an animated Japanese comedy tv series released in 1993. It had both live action and animated segments featuring Godzilla characters in chibi-style animation. The animated segments featured Godzilla and his friends living on "Godzilla Island". There were educational episodes like this one. The Heisei Godzilla suit was also used in the live action segments. It also had a dancing segment.
- Adaptational Heroism: King Ghidorah is one of Godzilla's friends in this series, in contrast to usual portrayals where he is his Arch-Enemy. He also has none of the Psycho for Hire qualities he's (in)famous for, due to the show's Lighter and Softer theme.
- Animated Adaptation: Strictly speaking, this is the first Japanese animated adaptation of the Godzilla franchise.
- Canon Foreigner: The character Gojirin.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Godzilla himself may get angry over small problems, but he does make up for his mistakes, along with being helpful towards his friends. Besides, Godzilla is mostly a Nice Guy on his good days.
- Lighter and Softer: Not since All Monsters Attack has Godzilla been so explicitly kid-orientated.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: Sometimes, the animated segments where spliced in with the live-action recordings.
- Shout-Out: Godzilla looks the same as his Gojira-Kun counterpart.
- Stock Footage: Mostly, from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II.
- Super-Deformed: The kaiju in the animated segments.
- Team Mom: Mothra.
- Toothy Bird: Averted with Rodan this time, as he is toothless like a real Pteranodon.