After the two have some fun together, they go to a mall where Timmy cooks some hamburgers. Wanda thinks Timmy should unwish his wish before "you-know-who" gets "you-know-what". Though she's referring to Trixie, Cosmo thinks she's talking about him and gets worried. Timmy does not want to undo the wish since he has been enjoying being with Trixie so far. However, several hours of Trixie becoming increasingly crazy and demanding towards Timmy, he realizes she's gone insane and now wants to unwish his wish. However, Cosmo has become paranoid that Wanda loves Timmy more than him and poofs her away out of jealousy, leaving Timmy to deal with Trixie on his own.
After an unsuccessful attempt to hide from Trixie in some tires, she drags Timmy away by his arm. Timmy starts attempting to chew his own arm off out of desperation, which Trixie immediately takes note of, causing Timmy to finally confess that he wants to break up with her. She doesn't take it well and decides that if she can't have Timmy, nobody can, and tries to kill him, forcing Timmy to run for his life. Wanda gets Cosmo to stop being jealous by acting overly affectionate towards him, allowing Timmy to undo his wish and return everything to normal.
This episode contains examples of:
- Attention Whore: Trixie is used to every boy in school worshiping the ground she walks on. So when there are no boys on Earth aside from Timmy, she demands the same amount of attention and adoration from him that she normally gets from tons of boys.
- Covered in Kisses: Timmy's face is covered in lipstick marks on the title card.
- Crossdresser: To make up for him and AJ not having a date, Chester dresses himself up like a girl and starts dancing with AJ. Apparently, he keeps a bag of drag around for just such an occasion.
- Ear Ache: Trixie lifts Timmy off the ground by his ear at one point.
- Go Mad from the Isolation: Trixie goes nuts when she realizes that she and Timmy are the only two people on Earth, since she's used to being surrounded by admirers.
- Here We Go Again!: After the wish is undone, Timmy decides he's done with romance for a while... then Crocker declares that it's "Romantic Lab Partner Day". Chester prepares to put his drag back on, but Timmy kicks him away and takes his wig. AJ then hugs Timmy and says "Tell me I'm pretty!" in a feminine voice.
- If I Can't Have You...: When Timmy finally breaks up with Trixie, she tries to kill him. Timmy notes to himself never to break up with a girl in the violent gardening tools section.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: Used by Timmy to get away from Trixie after she knocks down a stack of soup cans he's hiding in with a bat.Timmy: I was just getting some... uh... soup! We're all out of creme au gosh-you're-pretty, and I'm off to get a box of I've-gotta-get-outta-here cereal!
- I Warned You: After Wanda turns out to be right about Timmy's wish, she gloats and laughs about it.Wanda: Timmy, I'm not one to gloat, but... I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO!
- Life-or-Limb Decision:
Trixie: Sweetie, you're not trying to gnaw your own arm off like a trapped coyote, are you?
- With Cosmo's jealousy preventing him from unwishing his wish, Timmy starts biting his arm, seeing this as his only hope at getting away from Trixie. She notices this right away and lampshades it.
- At the end of the episode, Cosmo does the same thing when he thinks Wanda is being too affectionate.
- Mars Needs Women: Mark flirts with Trixie in this episode. Apparently, his Yugopotamian taste in beauty doesn't apply to her.
- Minion Maracas: During one scene, Trixie shakes Timmy around while complaining that he isn't complimenting her enough.
- Mistaken for Cheating: When Timmy leaves Trixie just to go to the bathroom, she accuses him of cheating on her, apparently forgetting that there is no one on Earth for him to cheat with due to her Sanity Slippage.Trixie: Don't lie to me! Who's in there? What's her name? TELL ME I'M PRETTY!
- My God, What Have I Done?: After constantly interrupting the attempts to unwish, Wanda gets Cosmo to realize Timmy's situation by pretending to smother him. It works, but Cosmo now wants to get away from her.
- Ominous Multiple Screens: When Timmy tries to hide in the electronics section, Trixie appears on multiple TV screens to scold him for not wearing the sweater she picked out for him.
- Running Gag: Trixie demanding that Timmy tell her she's pretty. At the end of the episode, AJ does it too.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: A natural consequence of pairing Timmy with Trixie, as she is much taller than him. She lifts him off the ground several times throughout the episode, sometimes one-handed.
- Twitchy Eye: The first sign of Trixie's deteriorating mental health is that her eye starts twitching.
- We Sell Everything: The Wall 2 Wall Mart sells everything, including military helicopters.Timmy: Aw, come on! Is there anything they don't sell here?
- Wingding Eyes: Timmy's eyes turn into hearts when he's running toward Trixie at the ice rink.
- Yandere: Timmy being the only boy on Earth causes Trixie to become obsessed with him to the point of increasing insanity. When Timmy hides from her in a stack of soup cans, she angrily bats them away. When Timmy can't handle her craziness anymore and breaks up with her, she tries to kill him.