Fansville is an advertising campaign for Dr Pepper that portrays a city where (mostly) everyone is a fan of State's football team. Despite the supposed idyllic existence, there's still trouble afoot. The Fansville series of commercials are an omnipresent part of any weekend of watching college football.
Fansville contains examples of:
- The Cameo: Several examples, including:
- Brian Bosworth as the town sheriff
- Eddie George as a doctor
- Les Miles as the one who stole the Playoff trophy
- Ray Wise as a ticket seller
- Career-Ending Injury: The Grillmaster suffers a sprained arm, leaving him unable to grill.
- Experimented in College: Played for laughs. The whole experimenting in college was not risque behaviour or les/bi flings... The mom drank other sodas.
- Porn Stash: The main couple catches their son with soccer magazines under his mattress. Played for laughs.