"Ed, Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle" is the first special of Ed, Edd n Eddy, first aired in 2004
Eddy is sick of getting clothes for Christmas and plans to get adopted by one of the neighborhood kids so he can mooch off their presents. As Eddy travels around the cul-de-sac looking for freebies, Ed and Edd set out to confront Eddy and show him what Christmas is truly about.
- Big Eater: Eddy manages to eat all of Jimmy's baked goods in about the five minutes Jimmy's in the bathroom.
- Blatant Lies: Eddy's lies about why he needs a Christmas present get increasingly more ridiculous as he goes from house to house, though telling Kevin is parents were "kidnapped by Aborigines" probably wins.
- Call-Back: In "Fa La La La Ed," Eddy gripes that he hates Christmas because all he ever gets are clothes. Here, he tries to sneak a peek at his Christmas presents early... all of which are clothes.
- Completely Missing the Point: It doesn't seem to occur to Eddy that his behaviour might have something to do with the fact all he gets are clothes as presents...
- Diabolus ex Machina: The Kankers.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Heavily (and blasphemously) implied at the end when the Kankers crash the Eds' nativity scene.
- Downer Ending: Even on a Christmas special, the Eds can't catch a break. Of course, we can all thank Eddy for that.
- Entitled Bastard: This line pretty much sums it up:Eddy: Christmas is the one time of year your parents are supposed to buy you everything you want!
- Ignored Epiphany: Just when you think Eddy's finally learned the true meaning of Christmas, Eddy tries to steal the Christmas presents for himself after Santa leaves them gifts.
- It's All About Me: Eddy.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Normally, Sarah's physical retribution towards the Eds are either disproportionate or unwarranted, but she was justified in attacking Eddy for ruining Jimmy's gingerbread village.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Kevin giving Eddy a knuckle sandwich as a gift.
- Laser-Guided Karma: While Ed and Edd get unfairly punished in the end, at least Eddy got what he deserved at the end.
- Morality Chain: Edd and Ed try to be this to Eddy.
- Never My Fault: Eddy ends up feeling sorry for himself after the kids reject him from celebrating Christmas with him. He ignores the fact that he does bring some of the rejections down on himself (eating Jimmy's gingerbread village, spitting egg-nog all over Nazz, and attempting to steal one of Jonny's presents). One of them was expected (Kevin giving Eddy a knuckle sandwich for Christmas).
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Because of Eddy's greed, all three Eds didn't get a good Christmas ending.
- Pet the Dog: When Eddy replaces the bulb of the Christmas tree. Too bad it didn't last long.
- Shout-Out: After discovering that all of his presents are dorky clothes, Eddy bemoans , "It's like The Nightmare Before Christmas!"
- Spit Take: Eddy accidentally does this to Nazz when she suggests kissing under mistletoe. She is not amused.