A collection of three Torchwood radio plays that premiered in July 2011.
This series contains examples of:
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Jack when he loses Ianto for a second time in "The House of the Dead".
- Big Damn Heroes: Rhys of all people in "The Devil and Miss Carew". He uses the computer browser history to track down and rescue Gwen.
- Dead All Along: Ianto in "The House of the Dead".
- Eldritch Abomination:
- The entity pretending to be Gwen in "The House of the Dead".
- Fitzroy from "The Devil and Miss Carew" is heavily implied to be one.
- Grand Theft Me: The alien in "Submission"
- Heroic Sacrifice: When the Big Bad of "The House of the Dead" tried to bribe Jack with a living, breathing Ianto, he almost took it. Ianto instead blew the Big Bad to kingdom come, sealing the rift and killing himself for a second time.
- Mission Control Is Off Its Meds: In "The House of the Dead", the radio voice that Ianto believes to be Gwen is actually the episode's Big Bad impersonating her.
- Shout-Out: The title and the name of the submarine in "Submission" shout out to the Sex Pistols. And the episode titled The House of the Dead.
- Spooky Séance: "The House of the Dead".
- Tomato Surprise: practically everything in "The House of the Dead". The story's taking place after Children of Earth, Ianto's a ghost, and "Gwen" is an Eldritch Abomination.