In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen:
- Geralt of Rivia, The God Covered with Scars (White Wolf, Whitelocks, Gwynbleidd, Butcher of Blaviken, Sword of Destiny, Ravix of Fourhorn, King-Slayer, White One, Vatt'ghern, Geralt Roger Eric du Haute-Bellegarde, Recipient of the Order of Vitis Vinifera, Monster Slayer Deadly in Combat, Hater of Portals, The Witcher) as a Lesser God under Physical Appearance (House of Personal Appearance).
- Triss Merigold, Divine Protector of Magical Societies (Triss Merigold of Maribor, Fourteenth of the Hill, Merigold the Fearless, Triss Ranuncul) as a Lesser Goddess under Magic Mixed (House of Magic).
- Yennefer, Goddess of Refusing Blame (The Lady of Vengerberg, Horsewoman of War, Yen, Yenna, Jenny, Jenka) as a Lesser Goddess under Values & Ethics (Philosophy).
- Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, Goddess of Living MacGuffins (Ciri, Lion Cub of Cintra, The Unexpected Child, Child of Elder Blood, Zireael, The Swallow, Little Swallow, Ugly Duckling, My Ugly One, Death, Falka, Lady of Time and Space, Poland's Waifu) as an Intermediate Goddess under Character Roles (House of Characterization).
- Anna Henrietta, Goddess of Elegant Dresses and Gowns (Duchess of Touissant, Anarietta, Lady Duchess, Her Enlightened Ladyship) as a Lesser Goddess under Clothing Style (House of Costumes).
- Eredin Bréacc Glas, Unholy King of The Wild Hunt (King of the Wild Hunt, Sparrowhawk) as a Intermediate God under Hunters (House of Profession).