Mackenzie Rio Davis (born April 1, 1987 in Vancouver, British Columbia) is a Canadian actress from Vancouver.
- Smashed (2012) as Millie
- The F Word (2013) as Nicole
- That Awkward Moment (2014) as Chelsea
- Freaks of Nature (2015) as Petra Lane
- The Martian (2015) as Mindy Park
- Black Mirror: San Junipero (2016) as Yorkie
- Halt and Catch Fire (2014-2017) as Cameron Howe
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) as Mariette
- Tully (2018) as Tully
- Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) as Grace
- Irresistible (2020) as Diana Hastings
- Home Movie: The Princess Bride (2020) as Princess Buttercup
- Happiest Season (2020) as Harper
- The Turning (2020) as Kate
- Station Eleven (2021) as Kirsten
- Love, Death & Robots: The Very Pulse of the Machine (2022) as Martha Kivelson (voice role)
Tropes associated with this actress's works:
- The Cast Showoff: In That Awkward Moment, Mackenzie exhibits her talents as a singer in one scene.
- Dye Hard: Mackenzie's hair color would alternate between blonde and brunette, especially on Halt and Catch Fire.
- Star-Making Role: Her first lead role was as Cameron Howe in Halt and Catch Fire.
- Typecasting: Between Halt and Catch Fire, Black Mirror, Blade Runner 2049 and Terminator: Dark Fate, it seems like most of her major roles are in stories that involve high technology in some way. Halt And Catch Fire also seems to have turned her into a go-to actress for 1980s legacy projects, since her Black Mirror episode takes place in that decade (sort of) and Blade Runner 2049 and Terminator: Dark Fate are sequels to two of the most iconic 80s Science Fiction films.