Ludivine Sagnier (born July 3, 1979 in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, France) is a French actress.
Working since 1989, she rose to international prominence after starring in several of François Ozon's films. Since then, she has appeared mainly in French-language productions, but has achieved further international recognition with her roles in TV series such as The Young Pope and Lupin.
She is married to French director Kim Chapiron, and they have two daughters together.
- The Professional (1994) as Mathilda (French dub)
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series (1997) as Lucky (French dub)
- Recess (1999) as Ashley Spinelli (French dub)
- 8 Women (2002) as Catherine
- Napoléon (2002) as Hortense de Beauharnais
- Peter Pan (2003) as Tinkerbell
- Swimming Pool (2003) as Julie
- Paris, je t'aime (2006) as Claire
- Love Songs (2007) as Julie Pommeraye
- Mesrine (2008) as Sylvia Jeanjacquot
- The Devil's Double (2011) as Sarrab
- A Monster in Paris (2011) as Maud
- The Young Pope (2016) as Esther
- Call of Duty: WWII (2017) as Camille Denis aka "Rousseau" (French dub)
- Lupin (2021) as Claire
- Fake Nationality: In The Devil's Double, she plays a Lebanese prostitute.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's fairly well-known for having nude scenes in many of her films. Swimming Pool in particular gained a lot of publicity for the fact that Sagnier spent long stretches of it completely naked.
- So My Kids Can Watch: She has accepted roles in family-oriented French projects (including Lupin) with the goal of being able to watch them with her children.
- Those Two Actors: Has appeared alongside Catherine Deneuve in multiple films.
- What Could Have Been: After the release of Swimming Pool, Sagnier was on the verge of an international breakthrough such as that enjoyed by Marion Cotillard several years later. However, after deciding that she found the hierarchical and competitive nature of Hollywood to be objectionable, she decided to stay in France.
- Typecasting: Her early roles frequently saw her providing Fanservice or playing a naive, mischievous Woman-child (often at the same time). In recent years, however, she has stepped away from this (for example, her role in Lupin sees her as the kind, down-to-earth and long-suffering ex-wife of the Gentleman Thief hero).