Elizabeth Chase "Lizzie" Olsen (born February 16, 1989 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actor and singer.
Olsen is married to actor and musician Robbie Arnett of Milo Greene. She had previously dated actor Boyd Holbrook.
- Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)
- Silent House (2012)
- Red Lights (2012)
- Liberal Arts (2012)
- Kill Your Darlings (2013)
- Oldboy (2013)
- Godzilla (2014)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2014 — present) as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch:
- I Saw the Light (2015)
- Ingrid Goes West (2017)
- Wind River (2017)
- Sorry For Your Loss (2018-2019)
Tropes associated with her work:
- The Danza: Her character in Liberal Arts is named Elizabeth, though she's mostly called Zibby throughout the film.
- Ms. Fanservice: It's joked that the only good reason to watch the American remake of Oldboy, if not for the retroactive MCU cast members,Including is for her nude scenes, and she also went nude for her debut in Martha Marcy May Marlene. In Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, Wanda's Avengers uniform had an Impossibly-Low Neckline, leading Olsen to comment to the press that she was uncomfortable being the only woman in these movies whose cleavage was showing during battle scenes.
- Reclusive Artist: While she does still grant interviews, she deleted all of her social media in 2020. It's been reported that it could've been due to mean fans harassing her for not paying tribute to the recently late Chadwick Boseman, although she revealed that she deactivated Instagram due to anxiety issues with it.
- Star-Making Role: Scarlet Witch, since WandaVision elevated her from a supporting player to a top-billed star. That being said, she became a critic darling way back in Martha Marcy May Marlene.
- Those Two Actors: