Pom Klementieff (born May 3, 1986 in Quebec City, Quebec) is a French actress of French, Russian and Korean descent.
Klementieff is best known for her role as empathic alien Mantis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, where she debuted in the 2017 installment Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. She reprised the role in 2018's Avengers: Infinity War as well as 2019's Avengers: Endgame, and is set to come back in 2022's Thor: Love and Thunder and The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, and 2023's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
- Love Lasts Three Years (2012) as Julia
- Radiostars (2012) as the pizza girl
- Porn in the Hood (2012) as Tia
- Oldboy (2013) as Haeng-Bok
- Marvel Cinematic Universe as Mantis:
- Black Mirror: Striking Vipers (2019) as Roxette
- The Addams Family (2019) as Layla and Kayla (voice)
- Mission: Impossible 7 (2021) as TBA