March is the main character of the story. When she was a little girl she became possessed by one of the Ill, but due to Jake's intervention the Ill went to sleep until such a time that she would fall in love with a man and let him inside her. To prevent this from happening she dresses up like a boy with only Jake being the wiser. Along with Belma she is one of the Ciste Vihad's hunters, though she dispises him due to her disagreeing with his methods for hunting the Ill. She sometimes seems to be developing a crush on Rodin.
- Bad Dreams: About her past.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Let's see, 1) forced to make torture implements for a demon 2) displeased that same demon when it broke a promise to her and her sister, which lead to the death of their entire village 3)was left by the demon in a room full of corpses 4) left the room only to find the demon wearing her sisters skin 5) got possessed by another demon. It was a hell of a day for March.
- Horned Humanoid: They even seem to grow when she is sufficiently angry.
- Hunter of Monsters: Of the Demon Slaying variety, mostly because of how dangerous her prey is.
- Powers via Possession: The source of March's powers are a demon that possessed her when she was a child.
- Troubled Backstory Flashback: In chapter 4.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She discarded her life as a mercenary and went to work as a maid for a nobleman, whose young son went missing. One day, a pair of thieves broke into the castle looking for treasure, only for the male thief to get possessed by a strange crystal and turned into an Ill. The nobleman died protecting the female thief from her boyfriend's attacks, and Jake killed the male thief in grief, but it was too late by then.
- Drop the Hammer: Her weapon of choice in her flashbacks was a giant hammer.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Current fashion of choice
- Gender-Blender Name: Yes, she's a woman.
- Gonk: Looks like she escaped from an Alice in Wonderland book.
- Lady of War: Elegant and graceful, but knows how to kick ass.
- Mama Bear: Especially to March.
- Retired Badass: She was once a mercenary who could wield a hammer.
- Supreme Chef: During her flashback as a maid; once, she cooked her deceased master a huge hamburger. One panel later, said master is clearly enjoying his meal, with a Balloon Belly to match.
- Tragic Keepsake: A glass figurine, made by her deceased master's missing son.
- Con Man: Though he usually cons rich assholes.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Just Like Robin Hood: Sorta.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The Feminine Boy to contrast March, a Masculine Girl who fights using Ill-fueled powers.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: With Belma
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: While not quite as bad as some of the examples on the page, there was a definite difference from the sweet young Rodin in the flashbacks and the cynical Rodin we see as an adult.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: A talking beaver challenges a chef to a cooking duel? And wins? Everyone is shocked when she turns out to be an Ill.