open/close all folders
Jake Strong (Current Lucha Underground Champion)
A noted figure in professional wrestling, the former All-American American debuted initially as a part of Famous B's Infamous Incorporated in a match against Trios champions Killshot, Son of Havoc, and The Mack. When his team failed to win the titles thanks to mistimed interference by B, Strong first took it out on his partners Sammy Guevara and Big Bad Steve before attacking B and snapping his ankle. He would later defeat and snap Big Bad Steve's ankle as well. A third match against Sammy Guevara saw him snap Guevara's ankle after a hard-fought contest. Strong later wrestled and defeated Aerostar, but was prevented from snapping his ankle by the returning Drago. The next week, he fought and defeated Drago as well, taking his nunchucks before attempting to snap his ankle, which Aerostar intervened in to save his friend. Strong appeared before Drago and Aerostar's Trios title match, reminding them both that he was still waiting in the wings for them. Though both took him to the limit, he was able to defeat Aerostar and Drago in a handicap Nunchucks match. He was about to break Aerostar's ankle before Drago attacked him to break the hold, resulting in him breaking Drago's ankle instead before taking his nunchucks as a trophy.///Strong was called into Antonio Cueto's office, where he was offered the main event of Ultima Lucha Cuatro. Upon turning it down, citing that he did not want favoritism and that he wanted to be legitimate, he was selected as a competitor for the Gift of the Gods. While leaving Antonio's office, he declared that it was no longer Antonio's Temple but "His (Strong's) Temple", with the demonic expression on his face and eerie tone to his voice as he said it leaving Antonio shaken. He competed in a battle royal for the right to eliminate a competitor from the actual Gift of the Gods match and won, eliminating most of his fellow competitors, then decided not to eliminate anyone from the match itself, as he wanted to destroy them all. He later fought Johnny Mundo and defeated him in a close contest, then tried to snap his ankle but was interrupted by Matanza. Instead of trying to fight the Monster, Strong simply handed Mundo over to him and left, and was strangely not attacked as well. He competed for the Gift of the Gods, eliminating PJ Black (snapping his ankle), Aerostar (almost snapping his ankle before King Cuerno intervened), and Dante Fox to win the Gift of the Gods. After Vampiro and his Master destroyed Pentagon Dark, Strong cashed in the Gift of the Gods and won the championship. He later ambushed Dragon Azteca Jr. and Black Lotus, breaking DA Jr.'s ankle and stealing the Gauntlet of the Gods, and was revealed to be a member of the Order as he met with Antonio, Agent Winter, Vampiro's Master, and the Unknown Benefactor, delivering the Gauntlet to them.
- First Appearance: "Darkness and the Monster" (Season 4, episode 2)
- Alignment: Rudo
- Allies: Antonio Cueto, The Unknown Benefactor, Agent Winter, Vampiro's Master, Taya, Rosa
- Current Feuds: Aerostar, Drago
- Demonic Possession: Possessed by a god, causing him to speak in the Royal "We".
- Disproportionate Retribution: When cost the Trios titles by Famous B's ill-timed interference, Strong responded by audibly snapping his ankle with an ankle lock.
- Misplaced Retribution: It wasn't really B's fault that the Easily Distracted Referee got so caught up trying to keep him out of the ring that he completely missed Strong forcing Killshot to tap out, despite B frantically pointing over the ref's shoulder to try and draw his attention to it. Oddly, this is normally something that happens to tecnicos, not rudos.
- Finishing Move: The ankle lock.
- The Giant: While he was merely "pretty big" in WWE, in the on average much smaller promotion of LU, Jake Strong is enormous. Striker and Vampiro spent a large amount of his debut match talking up how gigantic he is.
- Nightmare Face: The demonic look on his face as he told Antonio Cueto that it was "His (Strong's) Temple". Coupled with the eerie tone of his voice, it was enough to leave Antonio shaking. He later did it again during Ultima Lucha Cuatro.
- Red Baron: "The Savage".
- Sore Loser: Practically threw a temper-tantrum after losing his debut match, taking his anger out on his own teammates and manager.
Dario Cueto's father. Called by a gravely wounded Dario Cueto after Ultima Lucha Tres. May have been the unknown party Dario called after the murder of Mr. Cisco near the tail end of Season 2, though this is very much unconfirmed.
Was once allied with El Dragon Azteca, only to betray his trust, leading to the uneasy truce that existed prior to Azteca's death. Sacrificed his son Matanza in a dark ritual, allowing a god to inhabit the boy. Once thought to be deceased. Season 4 revealed that he had ordered the hit on his own son Dario, seeing him as weak. He promptly took over the Temple, moving it to an old icehouse he used to promote wrestling shows and store alcohol in. He opened the premiere by interrupting a moment of silence for his son, insulting his memory before announcing Aztec Warfare IV and that Dante Fox would be replaced as a Trios champion. After Pentagon Dark retained in Aztec Warfare IV, he appeared again, once again insulting his son's memory before announcing that Pentagon would face Matanza.
He met Catrina for the first time as she teleported into his office, having believed that stories of her were nonsense. He was quickly proven wrong, and granted her request for another Grave Consequences match between Fenix and Mil Muertes. Later, he granted Jeremiah Crane's demand to be inserted into the match as well. He was on hand as Matanza faced Pentagon, but for unknown reasons exited midway through the match, only returning as Matanza, having lost the match, was about to have his arm snapped. He berated Matanza as he led him from the ring, with the Monster actually cowering in fear of being hit with Antonio's cane. Later, he had Matanza chained up as he spoke to him about the key that had always been associated with him, revealing that the key contained the remnants of Matanza's humanity and that he had wished for his son to retain at least something of himself, a wish that the gods had granted. He then ordered Matanza to break the key. While Mr. Pec-Tacular stood in the ring, Antonio came out, revealing that his opponent would be Matanza in a new kind of match: a Sacrifice to the Gods match. He then looked on as Matanza soundly defeated and sacrificed his opponent.
With Cortez Castro in the ring, Antonio revealed that he knew exactly who the undercover police officer was, then made him Matanza's second sacrifice. He then appeared before the three-way between The Mack, Son of Havoc, and Killshot, adding a second Aztec Medallion to the match, one that would go to whoever was not pinned/submitted. After conducting the placing of the Medallions into the Gift of the Gods, he informed the competitors that he viewed the number seven as unlucky before making a battle royal with the stipulation that the winner would be allowed to remove one other competitor from the match. Just before the Gift of the Gods match, he organized another match: a Trios match that would see the losing team removed from the Gift of the Gods match. He also made Vinnie Massaro and an unlucky pizza guy into Matanza's third and fourth sacrifice.
While on the phone to someone from the Order (presumably though unconfirmed to be Agent Winter), Mariposa entered his office, flirting with him a bit before demanding a shot at the Gift of the Gods title. When Antonio replied that she hadn't earned it, she paid him for it. He later demanded a sacrifice from the Rabbit Tribe, which turned out to be Mala Suerte, and received Saltador as a sacrifice the next week. That same week, he granted Kobra Moon's request for the Reptile Tribe's rematch for the Trios titles, and Catrina's offscreen request for a Haunted House match pitting The Mack against Mil Muertes. Offscreen, Taya went to him to request a Lucha Underground title match on behalf of Johnny Mundo, which he granted. Expressing his fondness for Mundo and Taya (and getting in another shot at his deceased son in the process), he made an appearance at their wedding after being invited to attend, and arranged for the wedding to be catered with tacos as a gift. He was conveniently absent when Matanza crashed the wedding.
He spoke to Joey Wrestling before his match, outright mocking him before declaring him another of Matanza's Sacrifices to the Aztec Gods. Antonio would later put King Cuerno and Mil Muertes in a match for a shot at the Lucha Underground championship, and when both got themselves disqualified for shoving a referee to the floor, he awarded them both the shot anyway. Later, Marty "The Moth" Martinez paid him a visit, buying a shot at the Gift of the Gods much like Mariposa had previously. He once again trampled on his son's memory by revealing that Marty had also paid him to abolish the rule that all Gift of the Gods titleholders had to declare their challenge a week before, calling it "stupid". Antonio interrupted Jack Evans' rantings about leaving the Temple if XO Lishus was allowed to stay, declaring Evans the eighth sacrifice. When Evans tried to get away from Matanza by fleeing down the stairs, Antonio tripped him with his cane. Antonio appeared following a match between Killshot and Son of Havoc, making a Mask vs. Mask match between the two for Ultima Lucha Cuatro. He would later sanction the no-disqualification title match between Marty and Mariposa. He answered Taya's challenge to his son, making the match a Sacrifice match, and looked on both during the match and when Johnny Mundo intervened to save his wife. Placing the Medallions into the Gift of the Gods himself, he hand-selected each competitor, then called Jake Strong into his office, first saying that he could put Strong into the main event at Ultima Lucha Cuatro. When Strong turned him down, claiming he wanted to be legitimate and not get there through favoritism, he named Strong as one of the competitors for the Gift of the Gods. As Strong left his office, declaring that it was no longer Antonio's Temple but now "His (Strong's) Temple" with a demonic expression and eerie tone in his voice, Antonio was visibly shaking and quite possibly regretting his decision. Putting himself together, he appeared at ringside to introduce his handpicked competitors and declared that he would once again put them in a battle royal to decide who wouldn't compete for the Gift of the Gods. After Strong won, he asked Strong who he wanted eliminated, and kept the match a seven way when Strong decided not to eliminate anyone, making it a Seven To Survive elimination match. He later appeared to retrieve Matanza, as the Monster had attacked Mundo and Taya.
He made the third fall of Dragon Azteca Jr. vs. Fenix a Falls Count Anywhere match, then looked on as Mundo defeated Matanza in a Sacrifice match. He later met with his allies in the Order, and did not take the news of Matanza's death well.
- First Appearance: "Ultima Lucha Tres, Part 4" (voice) (Season 3, episode 40), "El Jefe" (physical) (Season 4, episode 1)
- Alignment: Rudo
- Allies: Agent Winter, Jake Strong, Vampiro's Master, The Unknown Benefactor, Taya, Rosa
- Acting for Two: Luis Fernandez-Gil plays both Dario and Antonio.
- Animal Motifs: Antonio and his sons Dario and Matanza have all been associated with bulls. Antonio uses one as a topper for his Classy Cane.
- Classy Cane: Topped with the Cuetos' signature animal symbol, a bull.
- Contrasting Sequel Antagonist: Very much the opposite of his late son: Dario was usually charismatic while Antonio is openly abrasive; Dario's office was luxurious and covered with decorations and trinkets while Antonio's is spartan and utilitarian; Dario drank expensive alcohol while Antonio seems to drink cheap soda; Dario wore the key to Matanza's cage everywhere around his neck while Antonio keeps it in a drawer and only takes it out when he needs it; Dario cared for Matanza while Antonio abuses him and keeps him in line with fear. On the other hand, Dario was conniving and deceitful while Antonio (so far at least) seems to be more straightforward in his plotting.
- Evil Cripple: The way he walks and the use of a Classy Cane suggest that one of his legs is paralyzed.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Sports a wicked raised red scar right next to his blind eye.
- Kick the Dog: Even after ordering the death of Dario, he takes almost every opportunity to insult him and disrespect his memory.
- Pet the Dog: However he did admit that the Gift of the Gods concept was a stroke of genius, though he would later call the rule where titleholders had to declare their challenge the week before "stupid".
- Offing the Offspring:
- Antonio revealed that he ordered the hit on Dario.
- Technically offed Matanza as well, as he threw him the key containing the last of his son's humanity and made him break it.
- Red Right Hand: Noticeably blind in one eye and as evil as they come.
As flamboyant as he is athletic, this luchador made his debut early in Season 4, accepting and defeating Jack Evans in a Put Up or Shut Up open challenge. Later, Evans was observed scouting him as he worked out. He teamed with Ivelisse against Evans and Joey Ryan, and was made to pass out in a submission hold by Evans. Even Ryan, who had surprisingly taken a liking to him during the match, attempted to pull Evans off him, and he was finally freed by Ivelisse, who cradled his unconscious body close. He soon took on Evans in a No Mas match, and eventually defeated him with the help of Ivelisse and Ryan. After Ryan again explained to Ivelisse that he was not going to hurt Lishus, the three celebrated the victory. Lishus and Ryan soon decided to team, and after Ivelisse's failure to win the Gift of the Gods, they asked her to team with them. Lishus teamed with Ivelisse and Ryan in a failed attempt at the Trios titles, following which they were attacked by Paul London and El Bunny on the orders of the White Rabbit. He teamed with Ivelisse and Ryan against the Rabbits, but was unsuccessful. He joined Ivelisse in announcing their participation in a three-way Trios match against the Rabbits and the Reptiles at Ultima Lucha Cuatro, but as Ryan had been injured by the White Rabbit, they introduced his replacement for the match: Sammy Guevara. He looked on as Guevara officially severed ties with Famous B to join them. Unfortunately, his team lost the match when he was made to tap out by Daga.
- First Appearance: "Rest in Pieces" (Season 4, episode 3)
- Alignment: Tecnico
- Allies: Ivelisse, Joey Ryan, Sammy Guevara
- Current Feuds: The Rabbit Tribe, El Bunny, The White Rabbit
- Former Feuds: Jack Evans
- Ass Kicks You: Uses his backside as a weapon. Especially evident during his and Ivelisse's tag match against Jack Evans and Joey Ryan, when he bounced Ryan's face off it several times.
- Badass Gay: Incredibly camp and flamboyant in the ring (and, like Pimpinella Escalarta, is actually gay in real life), but also an immensely talented and agile wrestler.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Apart from his very short-cropped hair, it would be very easy to mistake XO Lishus for a female wrestler. He also has an extraordinarily high-pitched, feminine voice. There's no ambiguity about him, though, as the commentators refer to him as a young man, and in fact barely mention his appearance.
- Homage: His workout routine was one to Flashdance.
- If It's You, It's OK: On the receiving end of this from notorious womanizer Joey Ryan, who evidently was ready to make an exception for him during their tag match.
- Mr. Fanservice: Maybe not a traditional example, but during his debut there were multiple close-ups of thrilled-looking female audience members fawning and sighing over him.
- Precision F-Strike: Like Sexy Star in the first No Mas match, he responded twice to Jack Evans' attempts to get him to say No Mas by saying "Fuck you!"
- Shaking the Rump: Although XO is not a traditional Mexican exoticonote , his ring performance includes copious amounts of twerking to invoke the spirit of the lucha tradition.
This brash, cocky young man was hand-selected to form a Trios tag team representing Infamous Incorporated alongside Big Bad Steve and Jake Strong to challenge for the Trios titles, but his team lost due to mistimed interference by Famous B and he was attacked by Strong after the match. His first singles match in the Temple saw him take Strong to the limit but ultimately lose, with his ankle being snapped after the match. He returned to the Temple near the tail end of Season 4, as he was announced as the replacement for Joey Ryan to team with Ivelisse and XO Lishus against the Rabbits and the Reptiles in a three-way Trios title match at Ultima Lucha Cuatro. He was immediately confronted by Famous B, who reminded him of the exclusive contract he signed with Infamous Incorporated before ordering him to leave. At first he feigned leaving with B, but then attacked him before dumping the contract in a trash can, putting the trash can on his head, and hitting it with a superkick before rejoining his new partners. Guevara took the fight to the other teams in the three-way Trios match, eliminating the Rabbits by rolling up Paul London, but was then attacked and injured by the White Rabbit, exactly as Ryan had been.
- First Appearance: "Darkness and the Monster" (Season 4, episode 2)
- Alignment: Tecnico
- Allies: XO Lishus, Ivelisse, Joey Ryan
Big Bad Steve
Big Bad SteveFamous B's mechanic, who was discovered by B while fixing his Cadillac. He was selected for a Trios team representing Infamous Incorporated alongside Jake Strong and Sammy Guevara to challenge for the Trios titles, but was pinned by Son of Havoc following mistimed interference by B. Was attacked by Strong after the match. A few weeks after the ill-fated Trios title match, he faced Strong one-on-one and was defeated before having his ankle snapped as well. He recovered before too long, returning to the Temple to face Killshot, but he was defeated in that match as well and needed to be helped to the back by the Beautiful Brenda. He was hand-selected as a competitor for the Gift of the Gods and competed in a battle royal, but was eliminated by Aerostar. Steve competed for the Gift of the Gods and made good use of a wrench given to him by Famous B, but was eliminated again by Aerostar.
- First Appearance: "Darkness and the Monster" (Season 4, episode 2)
- Alignment: Rudo
- Allies: Famous B, The Beautiful Brenda, Dr. Wagner Jr., Texano (forced)
The White Rabbit
The White RabbitThe leader of the Rabbit Tribe, who the eponymous tribe had been searching for in the previous Season. Known by Mascarita Sagrada, who agreed to lead the Rabbits to him.
Mascarita was true to his word, leading the Rabbits to the White Rabbit, a sinister man on a throne of twisted roots implied to be quite literally "down the rabbit hole". When Paul London promised the forbidding figure anything in return for his guidance, he ordered them to kill Mascarita, which London carried out with the White Rabbit's staff. It is assumed that he also ordered the sacrifices of Mala Suerte and Saltador, as London was only too happy to offer them up to Matanza. A month after his first appearance, London visited him again. He did not listen to London's explanation that he had sacrificed Mala Suerte and Saltador, immediately asking where they were after London finished. He then waived off London's second attempt at an explanation, as he had had an idea: he and El Bunny would accompany London to the Temple to replace them. An overjoyed London immediately agreed and led the way. He and El Bunny were officially introduced to the Temple before a Trios title defense, and the three watched the match. Immediately afterward, he ordered London and El Bunny to attack Ivelisse, XO Lishus, and Joey Ryan. He made his in-ring debut the next week, teaming with London and El Bunny to face Lishus, Ivelisse, and Ryan. He would demonstrate his power over London and El Bunny by having them wrestle most of the match, then tagging himself in to finish off Ryan with a mandible claw submission (later named Down The Rabbit Hole), making Ryan convulse and staining his white glove with Ryan's blood. Joined El Bunny and London against the Reptiles and Lishus, Ivelisse, and Sammy Guevara in a three-way Trios title match at Ultima Lucha Cuatro, and was most displeased with London after London caused his team to be eliminated. He then turned his ire upon Guevara, who had rolled up London for elimination, and, utilizing Down The Rabbit Hole, injured Guevara as he had Ryan.
- First Appearance: "Sacrificio" (Season 4, episode 5)
- Alignment: Rudo
- Aztec Tribe Affiliation: Rabbit (leader)
- Allies: The Rabbit Tribe, El Bunny
- Current Feuds: Ivelisse, XO Lishus, Joey Ryan
- Alice Allusion: Stating "Tick tock" and how "time is of the essence" alludes to the White Rabbit constantly stating how late he was to get to the Queen of Hearts. He also carries a pocket watch.
- Badass Longcoat: Wears one to the ring.
- Bald of Awesome/Bald of Evil: Not a single strand of hair on his head but is also sadistic.
- Conspicuous Gloves: Dons a single white glove before using Down The Rabbit Hole.
- Cool Shades/Lennon Specs: Wears a pair of these.
- The Glasses Come Off: They're off when he's serious.
- The Corrupter: The Rabbits were loony but ultimately harmless before they met him. He promptly had London commit murder. London's fanatical devotion spiralled out of control from there and resulted in him offering up Mala Suerte and Saltador to Matanza, something that the White Rabbit never asked him to do...and didn't particularly care about afterward.
- Down the Rabbit Hole: He resides there, and it's the name of his finishing hold.
- Establishing Character Moment: The moment he commanded London to kill Mascarita and laughed at the carnage, it was revealed that he was an utter lunatic.
- Evil Is Bigger: Stands at 6'3 which, when next to El Bunny, makes him look massive.
- Expy: To Gangrel; both being sinister wrestlers who wear Cool Shades, have little to no backstories regarding their pasts, brainwashed at least one member to the fold (El Bunny for the White Rabbit and Christian for Gangrel), wear outdated outfits and convinced a third member to join them. The only difference between these two is that Gangrel was a vampire, whereas the White Rabbit is Ambiguously Human with some supernatural abilities.
- Faux Affably Evil: Speaks in a soft voice and seems like a calm guru...until he tells London to "kill the one who brought you to me", and all niceness is off.
- Finishing Move: Down The Rabbit Hole, a mandible claw submission.
- Hypno Pendulum: His pocket watch acts like one, since he swings it in front of London and El Bunny before they assault Ivelisse, XO Lishus and Joey Ryan. In the episode after that, while he observes the blood on his white glove, he swings his pendulum and London looks at it with interest.
- Large Ham: "Tick tock, Mr. London! Time is of the essence! KILL HIM!!!" (Mascarita)
- Laughing Mad: Absolutely enjoyed London gruesomely bludgeoning little Mascarita to death.
- Light Is Not Good: He's introduced with light shining behind him...and he convinces London to commit murder.
- The Lost Woods: The area he is introduced in is based on this, considering the myriad of twisted tree roots that make up his throne and the cage of El Bunny.
- Mind over Matter: He levitated his staff into Saltador's hands.
- No-Sell: Took two superkicks to the face from Joey Ryan and was unfazed by it.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Has been shown wearing suits when not wrestling.
- Shout-Out: His second appearance has him tell London that "Time is a flat circle."
- Simple Staff: Carries a staff made out of twisted tree roots.
- Sinister Shades: His Cool Shades function as this, as they hide his utterly chilling gaze.
- Soft-Spoken Sadist: He usually speaks in a calm tone and is, once again, utterly sadistic.
El BunnyThis mini appeared alongside the White Rabbit, sitting in a cage of twisted roots and laughing as the Rabbit Tribe murdered Mascarita Sagrada. He laughed once again as London agreed to the White Rabbit's idea of taking them both to the Temple. He and the White Rabbit were officially introduced to the Temple before a Trios title defense, and the three watched the match. Immediately afterward, he and London were ordered by the White Rabbit to attack Ivelisse, XO Lishus, and Joey Ryan. Made his in-ring debut the next week, successfully teaming with London and the White Rabbit against Ivelisse, Lishus, and Ryan. Joined London and the White Rabbit against the Reptiles and Ivelisse, Lishus, and Sammy Guevara in a three-way Trios titles match at Ultima Lucha Cuatro, but his team was eliminated by Guevara rolling up London.
- First Appearance: "Sacrificio (Season 4, episode 5)
- Alignment: Rudo
- Aztec Tribe Affiliation: Rabbit (mascot?)
- Allies: The White Rabbit, The Rabbit Tribe
- Current Feuds: Ivelisse, XO Lishus, Joey Ryan
- Casting Gag: His performer is better known as Mascarita Dorada or El Torito, but he also played Mascarita Sagrada for 7 years.
- Establishing Character Moment: His Laughing Mad routine after London killed Mascarita showed that he was absolutely insane.
- Evil Counterpart: Could be Mascarita's, considering that Mascarita earnestly(?) wanted to take the Rabbit Tribe to their leader, while El Bunny laughed in glee at Mascarita's death. Moreover, El Bunny wears black while Mascarita wore white.
- Foil: Once again, Mascarita's. He's much more aggressive than Mascarita, is known to be laughing, and his name is English compared to Mascarita's Spanish one.
- Laughing Mad: His trademark. So far, he's laughed during Mascarita's murder, when Paul London agreed to take him and the White Rabbit to the Temple, and during their attack on Ivelisse, XO Lishus, and Joey Ryan.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Wears a black suit with red trim and is (presumably) as evil as the White Rabbit himself.
- Would Hit a Girl: Had no qualms regarding assaulting Ivelisse.
Dezmond XMade his debut in a match for an Aztec Medallion against Paul London of the Rabbit Tribe. Despite the interference of Mala Suerte and Saltador, Dezmond was able to win his debut, greatly impressing the Believers in the process. Later, after placing his Medallion into the Gift of the Gods, he had to compete in a battle royal against his fellow Medallion holders, in which he was eliminated by Mil Muertes. As he was not selected to be removed from the Gift of the Gods match by Mack and as his team won the Trios match organized by Antonio Cueto prior to the Gift of the Gods match, he was still allowed to compete for the title. Unfortunately for him, he was pinned by Dragon Azteca Jr.
- First Appearance: "Break the Machine" (Season 4, episode 5)
- Alignment: Seemingly a tecnico
Daughter of the legendary Eddie Guerrero, Shaul debuted during Ultima Lucha Cuatro as a guest ring announcer, as Melissa Santos had fled the Temple in distress. She was harassed by Famous B and backed up by her cousin Chavo Jr., and the two proceeded to beat him up.
- First Appearance: "Ultima Lucha Cuatro Part 2" (Season 4, episode 22)
- Allies: Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Important Non-Roster Characters Introduced During Season Four
Voiced by: Kimmy RobertsonWhen Ricky Mundo returned to the Temple during Season 4, he did not come alone. In tow was a very mysterious and very creepy doll, which Ricky, intrigued by the photographs passed to him by Dario Cueto during Season 3, had acquired during a trip to the infamous Isla de las Munecas between Seasons 3 and 4. She was very quickly seen to be influencing his actions, even leading him to attempt to eliminate Worldwide Underground teammate Johnny Mundo from Aztec Warfare IV. He would later introduce her to the rest of the WWU as Rosa, using a pull string to make her talk to them. When they left, however, she spoke again without the pull string, telling Ricky that his unrevealed secret was safe with her before laughing eerily. After Ricky confronted Jack Evans and both were insulted by him, she suggested to Ricky that he do to him what he did to Angelico, heavily implying that Ricky's secret was that he murdered Angelico between Seasons.
Rosa was later seen with Ricky as he was dismissed from the Atomicos match with the Reptile Tribe, then laughed backstage as Ricky implied that something would happen to the newly-engaged Mundo and Taya as a result. She egged Ricky on after he was insulted by Benjamin Cooke, saying that he should show Cooke how useful he was like he showed Angelico, prompting Ricky to murder Cooke with a pen. After Ricky was verbally abused by the male side of the WWU before Mundo and Taya's wedding, Rosa ordered him to get his revenge by releasing Matanza to crash the wedding. She accompanied him to the wedding and watched with him as Matanza destroyed the ceremony. She would look on as Ricky defeated Famous B, receiving a kiss from him after the match. After Ricky was defeated at Ultima Lucha Cuatro, Taya took her away. This proved disastrous for Taya, as Rosa decided she was the "perfect host" and possessed her. Under Rosa's influence, Taya soon attacked Johnny Mundo. She and Taya were later confirmed to have aligned with the Order afterward.
- First Appearance: "El Jefe" (Season 4, episode 1)
- Alignment: ???
- Allies: Ricky Mundo, Taya (possessed by her), Agent Winter, the Unknown Benefactor, Vampiro's Master, Jake Strong, Antonio Cueto
- Current Feud: Johnny Mundo
- Former Feuds: Taya
- Creepy Doll: Oh dear gods yes. As expected from anything having to do with the Isla de las Munecas (the Island of the Dolls), Rosa is both incredibly creepy-looking and creepy-sounding.
- Demonic Possession: At Ultima Lucha Cuatro she possesses Taya.
- Evil Laugh: Pretty much every backstage segment involving her has her incredibly creepy laugh.
- Perverse Puppet: Way more than just an innocent doll, from the way she quickly influenced Ricky Mundo. His behavior during Aztec Warfare IV suggested possible possession at points, and she later outright possessed Taya.