Mario & Sonic at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- While the original 2008 game hasn't been mentioned as much, the theme for the Trampoline stage really encapsulates how fun it is to bounce on a trampoline.
- Who could forget the 100m and 400m themes? Awesome rushing music to sprint to along with that guitar track!
Mario & Sonic at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- Bowser's Road. A remix with new electronics and brass, yet still carrying just as much menace.
- Purple Coins (Super Mario Galaxy). A remix giving the great electronic original some more background instruments to stand taller.
- The DS version's Rival theme is shockingly catchy.
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has a ton of awesome remixes of classic and newer Mario tunes.
- Boss Battle (Super Mario Sunshine). Somehow increasing the frantic nature of this song with more in-your face strings and brass.
- Battlerock Galaxy. The new percussion and strings give more control to the song's power, to the point of feeling like a march.
- Dino Piranha. A simple addition of electronics and guitar goes a long way.
- Sky Station Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 2). A new dance beat gives the impression of both a club and an orchestra.
- Wario's Gold Mine (Mario Kart Wii). Just as bouncy, yet gives off a more retro-feeling sound.
- Crazy Gadget (Sonic Adventure 2). A remix that's much more space-feeling, almost like a Galaxy course.
Mario and Sonic At The Sochi 2014 Winter Games
- The Main Menu theme. A very bouncy theme for a grand entrance, but no less great.
- The Freestyle Ski Cross theme is rather earthly-sounding and adventurous techno melody.
- The Freestyle Skiing Moguls theme is a very feisty punk rock theme. Check out the alternate version too!
- The Snowboard Slopestyle theme is an epic mix of rock and electronic synthesis reflecting the mountainous slope. Check out the alternate version too!
- Staff Credits (Super Mario 64). Take a classic credits song, and give it that cozy, big band touch. May bring back happy memories...
- Delfino Plaza gets re-remixed for this game, and it is glorious, especially the grudgy "metallic" Coin Street remix.
- Super Mario Galaxy's "Buoy Base Galaxy" recieves an interesting dubstep-like remix.
- This normal Figure Skating variant of Super Mario World's Overworld theme is made of childlike whimsy.
- The Sonic franchise contributes this slower Windy Hill Zone remix for the Singles event in Figure Skating.
- Bowser's Galaxy Generator. Or, using its proper name, Bowser's Funk Generator! The piano solo halfway through is also great.
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii). Simple, but still amazing, and still feeling like you're among the stars.
- Mushroom Bridge sounds perfect for a nighttime drive through a city.
- While the original was already awesome, the remix of the Blizzard Peaks theme from Sonic Rush Adventure adds in more electric guitar strumming to up the epicness even more.
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Larry's Theme, a remix of the Castle Boss theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Despite the low and heavy brass, it's an upbeat, bouncy remix, showing that even during a high-stakes game, Larry is still having fun.
- Wendy's Theme, another remix of the Castle Boss theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. In contrast to Larry's theme, Wendy's remix is electronic-focused, lower-key, and serious, showing that Wendy plays to win.
- Dry Bowser's Theme, a remix of the final boss theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Despite being unfitting for his rival event, they somehow managed to make the song more climactic by including more background chanters. Not that you'll ever hear them mid-match...
- Diddy Kong's Theme, an incredibly jazzy remix of "DK Island Swing" from Donkey Kong Country. Competing against Diddy in rugby with this playing in the background will almost make you want to not win and keep playing so you can keep listening.
- Carnaval do Rio, a tribute to upbeat Brazilian music. It's a catchy, exciting, and inspiring song that plays during the carnival after winning a tournament.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- While very brief, the 100 Meters theme is still a very energetic and cheery dance tune to smile to.
- The Skateboarding theme is a rocking electronic mix perfect for showing your skateboard tricks to.
- The Rugby Sevens theme is an epic mix of rock and techno captivating the tension of dashing and tackling on the rugby field.
- The Sport Climbing theme is a nice bouncy techno melody for someone to either chillax or work out.
- The Boxing themes are groovy dance tunes with a bit of Japanese melody that one cannot help boxing or bopping their head to.
- The Surfing theme is both calming and upbeat with its summer-sounding tune and chanting in the background.
- The Happy theme that plays in Story Mode is a Japanese-sounding upbeat melody of drumbeats which will make you Happy yourself when you're touring Tokyo. The Retro remix is also happy with its chiptune beats.
- The Shibuya Scramble Search theme is an upbeat happy melody of synths sure to lighten up someone's heart, even when they're busy searching among the Toads and Shy Guys.
- The Treeside Rumble theme lets out the very feisty synth rocking to further the Catharsis Factor of beating up Shy Guys.
- The Dream Shooting theme is an aggressive oriental-flavored tune that will prepare you for a fight right away. The sped-up version that plays during the Bonus Time is also epic.
- The Dream Karate theme is an amazing fast-paced techno remix of Peach's Castle theme from Super Mario 64 that will get you pumped up to fight anyone.
- The Dream Racing theme is a much faster and more heavenly remix of the Metropolitan Highway theme from Sonic Forces, keeping you smiling on your skateboard!
- The tie-in mobile game, Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, has plenty of energetic poppy remixes of your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog music tracks. Honorable mentions go to the Title theme, Victory theme, "My Sweet Passion", Eggman's Adventure theme, Windmill Isle, "Beyond the Speed Of", Sonic Rush Adventure boss, Sky Road, and "Team Chaotix".
- VS. Jet. Guitar and keyboard collide, giving a sound that's powerful yet free-flowing.
- VS. King Boo. This song pulls off an unheard-of combo; haunting, yet fun and bouncy. Having part of BINGO Highway's background harmony doesn't hurt either.
- VS. Dry Bones. Bouncy melody, yet it always tries to keep a creepy air.
- VS. Eggman Nega. Great guitar mixed with mechanical electronic control, yet every so often it lets loose.
- VS. Dry Bowser. Wow. Despite its length and the shifting pseudo-orchestra hits, this song keeps an oppressive and creeping air of dread.
- VS. E-123 Omega. Mechanically creeping, yet always keeps a fast pace. Sadly also counts as Long Song, Short Scene since most of Omega's rival battles are for brief, fast paced events.
- VS. Rouge. Fun-loving, catchy, and despite new electronic beats, keeps the trend of giving Rouge jazzy melodies.
- VS. Birdo, a very jaunty and bouncy tropical theme.
- The Collection theme is just so bouncy.