- Each agent gets a Crowning moment during each of their intros:
- Braddock learns that she is personally responsible for training several L.E.G.I.O.N. soldiers as well as the carnage they have inflicted upon the world. One dishonorable discharge and some reflection time later and she is all too eager to join up with M.A.Y.H.E.M. and fix her mistakes. The scene ends with her promising to hunt down every one of her former squad mates and pay them back for what they did.
- Daisy is introduced kicking the living shit out of a group of bikers that bothered her while she was drinking at a bar. Pretty straightforward, but still pretty awesome as well.
- Oleg is seen playing a game of chess when L.E.G.I.O.N. attacks his base. He proceeds to kick all of their asses AND finish his chess game before volunteering for a new super soldier project that will make him even deadlier. He then becomes Yeti, the cold warrior!
- Fortune is seen taking a job for Relic to steal something no one else could. After she finally claims her prize, M.A.Y.H.E.M. reveals it was all a test to make sure she was as good as she said she was. The scene then cuts to her fighting alongside her new companion Glory, the treasure that she was to steal during her heist job which is now her personal ally and partner.
- Hardtack was just another navy man when Marcus Longinus attacked his fleet and killed about a thousand of his buddies. While his commander gives the order for a "tactical retreat," Hardtack rushes headlong into the fight and proceeds to go toe to toe with L.E.G.I.O.N.'s minister of wrath. After a soldier knocks him into the water and Marcus gets away, Hardtack vows to make L.E.G.I.O.N. suffer for killing his friends.
- After accidentally capping a petty crook on his hit tv show, it looked like Hollywood's career was over. Luckily, Persepone stepped in and helped bury his little mistake. Now Hollywood is (kinda) the face of M.A.Y.H.E.M. and ready to bring the L.E.G.I.O.N. to justice.
- Pierce Washington (aka Kingpin) proves himself to be a strong and diplomatic leader right from the start when he resolves the plot of the original Saints Row with some greased palms and a much larger and much more powerful Vice Kings. While walking down the street with his new allies, he is then attacked by L.E.G.I.O.N. on his home turf. Without missing a beat, Kingpin then reveals that it was an ambush and summons several armed gangsters he had hidden on the nearby rooftops. L.E.G.I.O.N.'s soldiers never stood a chance.
- A man of strong principles and a strict honor code, Oni refused to bow to L.E.G.I.O.N. like the rest of the yakuza and instead took the fight to his own boss. Cue a deadly fight where Oni dispatches the yakuza boss' bodyguards with ease and heads outside to greet his new employer. Along the way we see several bodies of other unfortunate guards who were taken out by everything from newspapers to toilets, proving that Oni is one assassin you don't ever want to mess with.
- Scheherazade's story begins with a monologue of how she likes to keep her true self hidden while she explores some ruins. She then demonstrates her deadly ninja skills on a group of hostile soldiers while activating some sort of magical power. After that she joins up with M.A.Y.H.E.M. to lend her skills to the fight against L.E.G.I.O.N.
- Rama's intro is simple, but shows how selfless and noble she is compared to the other agents. A deadly dark matter plague has swept her homeland thanks to L.E.G.I.O.N. and aid is in short supply, but she still does whatever she can to help and fight off the invasion. After saving an innocent mother and child who were about to be assassinated by L.E.G.I.O.N. troops, Rama is greeted by Persepone and teams up with M.A.Y.H.E.M. in the hopes of finding a cure for the disease.
- Red Card is enjoying a nice game of football when L.E.G.I.O.N. shows up and ruins the game. Enraged at the desecration of his favorite sport, the unarmed Red Card proceeds to rush the L.E.G.I.O.N. soldiers and beat five flavors of hell into them all while inciting a massive riot in the crowd to assist him. After such an impressive display his spot in M.A.Y.H.E.M. is assured.
- With L.E.G.I.O.N. closing in on her family's home, Joule and her parents have to make a hasty escape. On her way out, however, Joule leaves them a present. As soon as the soldiers break into the house, a turret guns them all down save for one, who them dies when the turret explodes and destroys the whole house. Some time later, Joule encounters some more L.E.G.I.O.N. troops assaulting a man on the street. One more turret later and Joule resolves to bring the fight to L.E.G.I.O.N. and to do it with style!
- On Devil's Night, Johnny Gat manages to hold out his own against some of L.E.G.I.O.N.'s finest, despite being under-equipped. The only reason he ended up in a coma was simply because his recklessness lead him to smoke a cigarette that caused a severe explosion that he still managed to survive.
- With Kinzie "Safeword" Kensington, Persephone is looking up her information, and is watching her working in a federal think tank, when the screen glitches on her private computer's screen, and it's revealed Kinzie piggy-backed her own hack onto Persephone hacking the FBI's security cameras, and was practically waiting for her to call. The most epic way to skip the interview... Literally hack the selection process.
Awesome / Agents of Mayhem