(whose real name is Rob) (born December 26, 1988) is a professional Let's Player on YouTube
. His early videos were poor in quality as he recorded his tv screen with a web camera, but he soon upgraded to a capture card to record his footage for his Let's Plays. Currently,his most popular Let's Plays are the Simpsons Hit and Run
(which has racked a total of over 10,000,000 video views altogether) and the Mario Party
franchise. He has over 75,000 subscribers and over 60,000,000 video views. He recently celebrated his 6th year anniversary on July 4th, 2013. He is currently doing Let's Plays of Pokemon Stadium
and Dungeon of Elements: First Impressions
He also started a group collaboration of LP's on Youtube known as Crystal Star Studio
along with Youtube users: GaiaCrusher9, KManrules1331, MegaFreak400, PowerToMario, ShadowMarioXLI, and ThePastaKing. However, this channel has currently ceased production of videos. He has also been a part of The Game Station (also known as TGS) since 2010.
Games he has Let's Played:
- Mario Party 1-9 (1 & 2 being remakes), Mario Party Advance
- Kirby's Dream Course, including the Extra levels.
- As well as a co-op Multiplayer Let's Play with Shadow Mario XLI.
- Kirby Super Star, remake of poor quality version done in 2007.
- Donkey Kong 64, remake of poor quality version done in 2008.
- Simpsons Hit and Run, remake of poor quality version done in 2007.
- The Maze Game (an original game created by his friend, ShadowMarioXLI)
- He also played the remake The Maze Game Remastered.
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, played Chapter 7 solo, and did the gameplay for Chapter 8, and the Pit of 100 Trials
- Donkey Kong Country
- Super Mario World, remake of poor quality version done in 2007.
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, remake of poor quality version done in 2008.
- Also did the exclusive Super Mario Advance 3 levels
- Super Mario Land
- Super Mario Land 2 was a remake of poor quality version done in 2007.
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 was a remake of poor quality version done in 2008.
- Donkey Kong 94
- Adventures of Lolo (All 3)
- PilotWings 64
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Advance Wars also the War Room maps.
- Super Bomberman (All 5)
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Pikmin, remake of poor quality version done in 2008.
- Super Mario Bros.. Crossover
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- Mischief Makers
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Wii Party
- Super Mario RPG, remake of poor quality version done in 2008.
- Pikmin 2
- Kirby's Dream Land
- Kirby's Dream Land 2
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Simpsons Road Rage
- Iggy's Reckin' Balls
- Fortune Street (more to come)
- Super Metroid
- Pac-Man Party
- Pokemon Blue
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble
- Super Mario 64
- Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
- Kirby Squeak Squad
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
- Kirby's Dream Land 3
- Pokemon Stadium
- Super Mario Kart
- The Stanley Parable
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- The Simpsons Game
- Paper Mario
- Wario Land II
- Mario Kart 64
- Super Smash Bros
- New Super Mario Bros U
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- Banjo Tooie
Games that were showcased:
- Dungeon of Elements
- Pokemon Blue Kaizo
Game races done with other LP-ers:
- Super Mario World with Skinl3y19
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with MegaFreak400 on Crystal Star Studio
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening with LuckySevenDX, Thomal9, and praisedscooter
- Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Race with Skinl3y19 and ShotzRox
Games played with FiyahKitteh:
Games played for Madame and Slim's Arcade:
SlimKirby provides the following tropes: