Video Game: Pac Man Party
Pac-Man Party is a Minigame Game for the Wii, reminiscent of Mario Party. Pac-Man collects as many cookies as he can during this adventure. This is also the first game in which Pac-Man has a whole different look. It is also the first time the four iconic ghosts are given distinctive designs to differentiate them instead of being simple Palette Swaps of one another. The game's character designs were later made the basis for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.A 3DS version of this game came out a year later.
This game provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: This is the first game to give Pac-Man blue eyes and more detailed shoes.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Woofa the Yeti.
- Boss Battle
- Cheerful Child: Pac has become one.
- Cute Kitten: Patra the Cat.
- Divergent Character Evolution: The game gave the four ghosts more distinct appearances in order to differentiate them.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: The four ghosts are playable.
- Killer Teddy Bear: Bearzerk
- Magic Feather: The cookie recipe in Story Mode. It was stolen from Mr. Cookie by Blinky and Clyde, and as Pac-Man, it's your job to get it back.
- It Was with You All Along: The recipe is blank, though.MR. COOKIE: "The greatest-tasting cookies..."INKY: "Are the ones you earn for yourself..."PINKY: "And share with friends!"
- It Was with You All Along: The recipe is blank, though.
- Mascot with Attitude: Pac-Man himself, despite the fact that he looks too cheerful to be one.
- Party Game: Very similar to Mario Party.
- Simpleton Voice: Clyde.
- The Unintelligible: The entire cast.