"I avoided people like they were zombies before they were all zombies. Now that they are all zombies... I kinda miss people."
Played by Woody Harrelson
"My momma always told me someday I’d be good at somethin'. Who'd have guessed that somethin' would be zombie killin'?"
Wichita Aka, Christa
"You have just survived the zombie apocalypse and drove half way across the country... where are you gonna go? "
- Big Sister Instinct: If you are not Little Rock, then it's going to take some very extenuating circumstances for Wichita not to rob you blind and leave you for dead if she gets the chance. If you threaten Little Rock, you've got about the same chance of not being shot.
- No Name Given: Following the pattern set by Columbus and Tallahassee, she takes the name of the place she is from. Until the end of the movie.
- No Name Given: Following the pattern set by Columbus and Tallahassee, she takes the name of the place she is from.
Played by Amber Heard
"That's not even the worst part!"
- The Can Kicked Her: She forces Columbus to put her down using a combination of the bathroom door, shower curtains and finally a "double tap" across the skull with a toilet tank lid.
- Genre Blind: Sadly only sees a crazed "feverish homeless cannibal" when the more Genre Savvy would see a zombie.
- Killed Off for Real: She was the first zombie Columbus killed.
- No Name Given: Columbus never learned her name, so he just calls her by her room number when telling others what happened to her.
"I was never a very good practical joker."
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Little too convincing in his role as a zombie, which gets him shot fatally.
- Late Arrival Spoiler: Murray's surprise cameo and shocking death are near impossible to avoid.
- Master of Disguise: He disguises himself as a zombie to fool zombies enough to go outside once in a while. It works a little too well on humans.