Even a narmy zombie apocalypse isn't free from the sorrow it brings.
- Columbus accidentally shooting Bill Murray definitely qualifies, even if his death is slightly played for laughs.
- Tallahassee tells Columbus of his puppy he used to have, how happy they were together and all the fun they used to have. Then the apocalypse rolled its way over and took his puppy from him, which sent him into Blood Knight territory. We later learn that it was actually his son that he lost.
- The eventual reveal on Tallahassee's Bait and Switch dog story
- The first version, where Buck was Tallahassee's dog, can be its own Tear Jerker moment. But the instant we learn it was actually his son...
- Then there's the scene with the soccer mum, glancing sadly at the toys on her dashboard after escaping from the zombie princesses. Of course two second later its hilarious again, but when you think how one of those kids was probably hers...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.