- Catch Phrase: "I think somebody needs a TIIICKLE..."
- Broken Smile: Has sported one of these a few times.
- Catch Phrase: "WONDERFUUUUL!"
- Large Ham: Most prominent with his Catch Phrase.
Mr. Nosy & Mr. Small
- Catch Phrase: "Just looking" for Mr. Nosy, and "Good tidings" and "Great Mcgillicuddy" for Mr. Small.
- Catch Phrase: "Poopity-poop."
- Instant Bandages: He's always bandaged up!
- Catch Phrase: "Now that's what ''I'm' talking about!"
- Non-Standard Character Design: Instead of having a solid shape, he's just a pink circle with a bunch of squiggles around it.
- Adaptation Name Change: Was named Mr. Jelly in the books. YMMV, though, since he was only renamed for the American dub.
- Blind Without 'Em: Though not as much as Miss Whoops.
- You Don't Look Like You: Mr. Nervous (or Mr. Jelly in the British dub) looks nothing like his book counterpart.
- Hypocritical Humor: Every time he tells the other characters to be quiet.CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN, MR. QUIET? I'M PRACTICING!
- Adaptation Dye-Job: He was light pink with a blue hat in the original books, but in The Mr. Men Show he is green with a pink hat.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He'd rather build machines to do the work for him.
- He Who Must Not Be Heard: He only speaks in honks or his horn.
- Shout-Out: His mannerisms and communication method mimic that of Harpo Marx.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: In the first season, he was originally Persnickety/Pernickety with light green skin. He was renamed back to his original name for the second season, in addition to gaining coloring identical to his original book illustrations.
- Only Sane Man: At least he thinks he is.
- Catch Phrase: "Aw, pickles! I hardly touched it!"
- Catch Phrase: "Crooked cucumbers!"
- Deadpan Snarker: From Sleep, when he and several other Mr. Men are trying to track down a loud scary noise, thinking it's a monster. They, unsurprisingly, find it's actually Miss. Scary's loud snoring:Mr. Strong: "Miss. Scary?"Mr. Nervous: "B-b-but she's no monster!"Mr. Grumpy: "Well, that depends on how you look at it."
- Took a Level in Kindness: In the original books, he yells at everyone (frightning them into doing whatever he wants), and destroys books and flowers just because he doesn't like them, not to mention trying to make Little Miss Sunshine cross note just because he doesn't like her being happy; he even assaulted Mr Happy a few times in the books. Here, he's more tolerant of happy people, and instead of yelling or destroying things, is just grumpy and sarcastic.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: He used to be brown in the original books, but is light blue in The Mr. Men Show.
- Butt Monkey: Of course, since he's quiet, he often gets dragged into loud and often dangerous situations.
- Gentle Giant: Though he's really only a giant in the sense that he has long legs.
- Suddenly Voiced: In the episode "Travel." It was his only speaking role, as he was otherwise a background character.
- French Jerk: On both sides of the Atlantic, no less.
- Hypocritical Humor: "Some people have no manners."
- Mad Libs Catch Phrase: "I'll give you (x)."
- Running Gag: Whenever he passes gas, a bunch of Mr. Men and Little Misses angrily shout "Mr. Rude!"
- In the second season, this was changed to a single Mr. Man or Little Miss shouting, oftentimes in a humorous situation of their own.
- Catch Phrase: "Where is my head?" and "Why didn't you say so?"
- Catch Phrase: "This (x) is CHEAP!"
- The Determinator: Sometimes to the point of being Too Dumb to Live.
- Hypocritical Humor: "Some people think they know everything!"
- Never My Fault: Nearly 100% of the time he either blames something or goes on a warpath with anyone who dare disagree with him.
Little Miss Bossy
Little Miss Naughty
- Catch Phrase: "Sometimes I just can't help myself!"
- Evil Foreigner: Speaks with a Russian accent in the American dub.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a green bow in her hair.
Little Miss Sunshine
- Hair Decorations: Red ribbons at the end of her pigtails.
- Name's the Same: Not to be confused with that movie with the dysfunctional family and the beauty pageant.
Little Miss Helpful
- Hair Decorations: Green bows in her pigtails.
Little Miss Magic
Little Miss Giggles
- Hair Decorations: Yellow bows in her pigtails.
Little Miss Chatterbox
Little Miss Curious
- Demoted to Extra: Had two lines total in the entire series, both in the episode "Trees".
- Hair Decorations: A blue bow on her ponytail.
- Idiot Ponytail: Shaped like a question mark.
Little Miss Scary
Little Miss Whoops
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Mr. Bump, though it rarely comes up.
- Blatant Lies: Essentially what one of her Catch Phrases is.
- Catch Phrase: "Whoops!" and "Oh sure, I'm a trained professional."
Little Miss Calamity
- Born Unlucky: Was said to be "like a bad-luck charm" in one episode.
- Catch Phrase: "What a calamity!"
- Put on a Bus: In Season 2 on Chorion's request to focus more on the book characters. Some reports, though, say that she was removed because kids didn't know what the word "calamity" meant.
Little Miss Daredevil
- Little Miss Badass: Rarely do we see her not gearing up to do some sort of wild stunt.
- Primary-Color Champion: Her colors are red, blue, white (helmet), and yellow (skin color).