Mr. White / Larry Dimmick (Harvey Keitel)
A veteran gangster and a long-time friend of Joe Cabot, he is one of the six men assembled by the latter for the jewel heist. He is good-natured and persuasive, and believes in a code of honor among criminals.
A friend of Nice Guy Eddie's and one of the men assembled for the heist. He's an irredeemable psychopath, a fact which is hidden beneath his cheery demeanor.
- Asshole Victim: How Mr. White sees him.
- Alliterative Name: Vic Vega. And yes, he is Vincent Vega's brother.
- Ax Crazy: Oh, so very much.
- The Big Guy
- Bait the Dog: When he tortures the cop on the chair.
- Brutal Honesty
- Cute and Psycho
- Faux Affably Evil
- For the Evulz: his motivation for torturing the cop, among other things.
- Four Philosophy Ensemble: Apathetic.
- Four Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Nobody, except Eddie.
- Gay Bravado
- Happy Dance: a very dark and twisted version of the trope.
- It's All About Me: It doesn't matters to him who he works for, because he doesn't like to be told that he have a boss.
- Moral Sociopathy: He'll torture and murder innocent people, but, he refuses to give info to the authorities on his boss.
- The Only One I Trust: both Mr Pink and Joe Cabot single him out as being most definitely not an undercover cop, albeit for different reasons (Pink because Blonde's too psycho, Joe because Blonde has previously demonstated his Undying Loyalty).
- Psycho for Hire
- Sacrificial Lion: while not sympathetic, he's the first major character to bite the dust, which ups the ante for the film.
- Siblings in Crime: his brother, Vince Vega, is in the same business, although it would appear that the two work for different bosses.
- The Sociopath: He is the most sociopathic thief in the movie.
- Softspoken Sadist: He never raises his voice even where he's describing to the cop about how much he'll enjoy torturing him or killing a crowd of people in a store because the alarm went off.
- The Stoic
- Tranquil Fury: never raises his voice or loses his cool.
- Undying Loyalty: for all his numerous faults, he is intensely loyal to the Cabot family.
A young robber, logical yet neurotic.
Mr. Orange / Freddy Newandyke (Tim Roth)
A rookie robber who becomes Mr White's protege.
"Nice Guy" Eddie Cabot (Chris Penn)
Joe Cabot's son, helping the latter run the Family Business
. Not actually nice
Joe Cabot (Lawrence Tierney)
A local gangster boss and the mastermind behind the jewel heist. Father of Nice Guy Eddie.
The getaway driver for the heist.
Mr Blue (Eddie Bunker)
An old robber, one of the six men assembled for the heist.
Marvin Nash (Kirk Baltz)
A police officer taken hostage by Mr Blonde.