- "...And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type."
- Joe giving out the names.
Mr. Pink: ''Whoa why am I 'Mr. Pink'?
Joe:: BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT! ALRIGHT?
- Pink suggests he be called Mr Purple instead.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. PINK!
Mr. Brown: Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's a little too close to "Mr. Shit."
- The look from the cops that Mr. Orange gets while he's drying his hands in the bathroom during the "Commode Story."
- Orange's partner when he's about to tell him the joke.
Orange: What's this?
Holdaway: It's an amusing anecdote about a drug deal.
Orange: A what?
Holdaway: Something funny that happened to you while you were doing a fucking job, man!
- Mr. Brown's explanation of Madonna's "Like A Virgin."
Brown: Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Blue: How many dicks is that?
White: A lot.
- Mr. Blonde talking into Marvin's severed ear.
- Mr. Blonde dancing to "Stuck in the Middle With You," even if it is Nightmare Fuel too.
- The K-Billy DJ's pronunciation of "behemoth".
- Mr. Pink explaining his escape from the bank, and the conversation after it.
Mr. Pink: I tagged a couple cops. You kill anybody?
Mr. White: A few cops.
Mr. Pink: No real people?
Mr. White: Just cops.
- Mr. White explains to Mr. Orange the art of shaking down people in a jewelry store, including Fingore; after he's done, he follows up with, "I'm hungry, let's get a taco."
- "You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."