- Mr. Pink: "...And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type."
- Mr. Orange: "He's convinced me! Gimme my dollar back."
- Joe's rant/"joke" about the Dogs wasting time telling jokes.
- Joe giving out the names.
Mr. Pink: ''Whoa why am I 'Mr. Pink'?
Joe: BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT! ALRIGHT?
- Mr. Pink suggests he be called Mr. Purple instead.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple—Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple—You're Mr. PINK!
Mr. Brown: Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's a little too close to "Mr. Shit."
- The look from the cops that Mr. Orange gets while he's drying his hands in the bathroom during the "Commode Story."
- "All those cops are looking at me—and they know, man, they can smell it!"
- Mr. Orange practicing the story in his room: "'Hey, Freddy—' (EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!) 'Hey...dude...'"
- Mr. Orange's partner when he's about to tell him the joke.
Mr. Orange: What's this?
Holdaway: It's an amusing anecdote about a drug deal.
Mr. Orange: A what?
Holdaway: Something funny that happened to you while you were doing a fucking job, man!
- "I gotta memorize all this?!"
- Mr. Brown's explanation of Madonna's "Like A Virgin."
Mr. Brown: Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
- Mr. Blonde talking into Marvin's severed ear.
- Mr. Blonde dancing to "Stuck in the Middle With You," even if it is Nightmare Fuel too.
- The K-Billy DJ's pronunciation of "behemoth".
- The whole darn shtick of the DJ sounding bored out of his brains, as he's giving "hip" remarks on the station and the songs.
- Mr. Pink explaining his escape from the bank, and the conversation after it.
Mr. Pink: I tagged a couple cops. You kill anybody?
Mr. White: A few cops.
Mr. Pink: No real people?
Mr. White: Just cops.
- Mr. White explains to Mr. Orange the art of shaking down people in a jewelry store, including Fingore; after he's done, he follows up with, "I'm hungry, let's get a taco."
- Mr White: "You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."
- When "Nice Guy" Eddie talks about "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia", Mr Pink moves to take a sip from his cup before realising it's empty. He then looks for the waitress.
- Mr. White trying to calm a panic-stricken Mr. Orange.
Mr. Orange: All this blood's scaring the shit out of me, Larry. I'm gonna die, I know it!
Mr. White: Oh, excuse me. I didn't realize you had a degree in medicine.
- Mr. White after he lays Mr. Orange on the wooden ramp.
Mr. White: Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
Mr. Orange: *looks at his bullet wound and bangs his head on the floor* Shit!
Mr. White: Stop banging your head. You're gonna bang a fucking hole in the floor.
You don't wanna hurt the fucking floor, do ya?
- Mr. Pink entering the warehouse.
Mr. Pink: This is bad. This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?
Mr. White: As opposed to good?
- Mr. Pink after his long rant of how he should have walked from the job.
Mr. White: What's done is done. We need you cool. Are you cool?
Mr. Pink: *Loud crashing noise* All right, I'm cool.