Awesome: Reservoir Dogs
- Mr. Pink's action sequence.
- Also, the dying Mr. Orange dragging himself up and emptying his gun into Mr Blonde. Since he'd been a hysterical wreck before that scene, the effect is even more powerful.
- The fact that the tortured cop did know who The Mole was but didn't say anything about it at all.
- The Mexican Stand Off, full-stop.
- Made even more epic when you realize that Mr. White is able to shoot both Joe and Nice Guy Eddie dead in the time it took Nice guy Eddie to fatally wound him.
- Material on the 10th Anniversay DVD set has indicated that Eddie's squib was not supposed to go off at that moment, but for an unknown reason, it was triggered at the same time that Mr. White's and Joe's were. The actor playing Eddie, Chris Penn, fell down because it felt like he ought to, and Tarantino chose not to reshoot the scene, both to save money on the production and because he felt it might turn out to be "the biggest controversy of the movie".