Characters / Lil' Bush
The Crony Squad
"I can't wait till I grow up and become a decider, so I can decide where my pants go."
- Mistaken for Gay: In "Gay Friend" when he becomes a cheerleader and starts hanging out with Lil' Tony Blair.
- The Nicknamer: In one episode he even has a mental breakdown from trying to give too many people nicknames.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on former US President, George W Bush.
- Obliviously Evil: A lot of the times he really does think he's doing what's right. This can mostly be attributed to his parents.
"I don't know. But I know I don't know, so it's a known unknown. Not one of those unknown unknowns we don't know we don't know, you know?
- Axe Crazy: He's usually calm and collected, but push him and he'll get this way.
- Ditzy Genius: He has his moments, mostly stemming from sheer naivety. For example he doesn't grasp the concept of "being gay." He associates all the stereotypes with it, except for the part about being attracted to someone of the same gender.
- Early Installment Weirdness: In the pilot he is strangely cheery about his situation with his dad. This attitude was quickly swapped out for depression, by the third act of the episode no less.
- Generation Xerox: It's implied that Rummy will turn out like his father, no matter how badly he doesn't want to, because he's already broken.
- If It's You, It's Okay: With Lil' Vladimir Putin
Lil' Condi: Gee, I hope he's alright.
Lil' Rummy: Oh I think he'll be fine. He's got that cool bear, and that mysterious accent, and that beautiful well oiled chest.
Lil' Condi:I was talking about Lil' George!
- Security Cling: With Lil' Cheney after nearly being raped
- The Scapegoat: Unwillingly. As a rule of thumb Lil' George will always place the blame on Lil' Rummy if someone needs blaming. As advised by George Sr.
- Troubled Abuser: A lot of his crazy stems from the abuse he suffers at home.
- Took a Level in Dumbass: The very last thing he does in the whole series is drink the head swelling antidote. Which is very surprising considering he is one of the most intelligent characters on the show.
- Those Two Guys: With Lil' Cheney
"I'm trying to make myself chubby so Lil' George will think I'm beautiful."
- A-Cup Angst: Condi really wants to have big breasts, even though she hasn't even started puberty yet. She even regularly wears a bra, which Lil' Cheney points out is entirely useless.
- Age-Inappropriate Dress: In some of the bands music videos, particularly in "Evolution" and "Hall Monitor".
- Bi the Way: Happily kisses Lil' Hillary in "First Kiss."
- Dragged into Drag: In "Camp" the gang disguise themselves as overweight girls. Condi, obviously, doesn't see the point of going in drag, seeing as she is a girl, but Lil' George doesn't believe her and makes her wear the outfit anyways.
- Women Are Wiser: Often brings up a much more sensible course of action, but always ends up going along with the gang.
"Ra ra ra Cheney snack ra ra ra."
- Blind Obedience: Towards Lil' George. He is the most free thinking out of the three crony's, but thats not really saying much.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Lil' Cheney's underwear always says something on the butt, such as "Juicy" or "Diva".
- Morality Pet: Melanie. A watermelon assigned as his fake daughter for a class project.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Believe it or not, Cheney really softens up at the end of season 2, showing true moments of caring for his friends and others.
- Yes-Man: Not as much as Condi and Rummy.
George Bush Sr.
"They shouldn't call it clam chowder if theres no clams in it!"
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Based on former US President, George H. W. Bush.
- Parental Favoritism: Bush Sr. Prefers Lil' George over his other two sons.
- Raging Stiffie: In "Big Pharma", due to a testosterone injection ment to help him grow a beard. Unfortunately this causes him to be unable to give the state of the union address.
"It's okay to hate someone, as long as they're different then you."
- The Beard: George Bush Sr. fell in love with George Washington, dug him up and re-animated him. But in order to not be gay, he "sewed on some lady parts". Thus creating Barbara Bush.
"Eating is hard."
- Big Eater: He has to be reminded to stop eating once all the food is gone.
- Dumb Jock: Jeb is also the quarterback of the football team.
- Harmful to Minors: He gives his eight year old brother LSD, without even telling him what it is.
The Lil' Dems
- Art Evolution: Hillary's character design drastically changes from season 1 to 2.
- Significant Double Casting: Lil' Condi and Lil' Hillary were purposely given the same voice actress because they are meant to be the exact opposite of each other.
Lil' Al Gore
Lil' Nancy Pelosi
Lil' John Kerry
Lil' Mikey Moore
Lil' Mc Cain
- Brainwashed: At the end of "Hall Monitor" Lil' Rummy brainwashes him into a mindless drone to Lil' George.
- Catch Phrase: "And thats the straight talk!"
- And after being mind wiped "I agree with Lil' George and all of his policies."
Lil' Tony Blair
- Dark Is Not Evil: One of the best parents on the show (although it's not hard to outdo Mrs. Bush or Mr. Rumsfeld.)
- Expy: Of Darth Vader. His house even looks like the "Death Star".
- Abusive Parents: This guy actually marks off the days he's gonna beat Rummy on his calendar.
Lil' Fred Thompson
- Lolicon: His girlfriend is a toddler.
Lil' Ann Coulter and Lil' Katherine Harris
Lil' Karl Rove
- Dreadful Musician: Lil' Karl has a secret love for rapping. Unfortunately he sucks at it.
- Inksuit Actor: He's a bad white rapper played by Kevin Federline.
Lil' Vladimir Putin
- In-Series Nickname: Lil' George attempts to give him the nickname "Pooty Poot." It doesn't go over well.
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: Him and his father are made of this trope. Lil' Putin is extremely muscular, tough and has a bear that follows him everywhere he goes. His dad is the same way, and is constantly drinking Vodka.
- Mama Bear: Literally and figuratively. Not only is his mom very projective of him, but it turns out his bear, is his mother!"
Lil' Kim Jong Il