Characters: Leisure Suit Larry
Prominent characters appearing in the Leisure Suit Larry games.
open/close all folders
The series lovable protagonist.
- Alliterative Name: Larry Laffer.
- All Men Are Perverts
- A Man Is Not a Virgin: Before his 38th birthday, Larry actually had no interest in women or sex, but then his brain went into a sexual panic mode due to the lack of action, thereby setting the goal of the first game. And just to make sure you actually do the deed, if Larry is still a virgin by sunrise (which takes a few hours of game-time), Larry will commit suicide.
- Basement-Dweller: Or used to be. The only reason he finally moved out of his mother's house, was because she sold it before going on a long vacation.
- Bond, James Bond: Larry usually introduces himself as "Larry; Larry Laffer". When the games get voiced, he does a short chuckle for the semicolon.
- Casanova Wannabe: The series might as well be called Casanova Wannabe: The Game. In fact, Larry himself is the former Trope Namer.
- Catchphrase: "I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that!" after some sexually ambiguous remark.
- Disco Dan: Who else?
- Loser Protagonist
- Lovable Sex Maniac: You don't say...
- Really a lot more "lovable" than "maniac". Given the series' reputation, you'd be surprised by 1) how little actual sex is in the games, and 2) how ready Larry is to drop the swinger lifestyle for the idea of true love (usually once per game).
FawnFrom In the Land of the Lounge Lizards. She is located in the disco club. Highly materialistic and low on morals.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.