Trivia: Leisure Suit Larry
- God Does Not Own This World: Al Lowe had little-to-no involvement in Magna Cum Laude or Box Office Bust. Heck, due to poor foresight, Al doesn't own the rights to Larry.
- And again, Al won't be involved with any potential remakes of games 2-3 and 5-7 since his two-year agreement ran out, and a number of unsaid reasons led him to not renewing his contract.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Springer is your snarky Narrator.
- Name's the Same: There are technically two games in the series named Leisure Suit Larry's Casino. The first one was a compilation of the casino games from the Larry 1 remake under the Crazy Nick's Software Picks budget line.
- Missing Episode: Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies. Actually, Al Lowe declared after the third part that he'd never make LSL 4. He kept his promise, didn't make LSL 4 and continued with LSL 5.
- What Could Have Been:
- Around after the development of Love for Sail, there were plans for an 8th installment of the series called Lust In Space. However the decline of adventure gaming and Sierra's eventual closing and buyout by Vivendi effectively grinded production to a halt. However Al lowe has some stuff about this unmade title.
- According to the video game book, Porn & Pong: How Grand Theft Auto, Tomb Raider and other Sexy Games Changed Our Culture. When the Larry series was hot, there were talks about a Leisure Suit Larry film. Jim Carrey was offered a role for the film, but he later declined the role. Al Lowe mentions that the studios offered Carrey scripts for the film that didn't feel like the game.
- Before the subtitle of "Love for Sail" was chosen for LSL 7, many others were considered. Some of them were included in the game as titles of books in the library.