Characters: LEGO Universe
Here are the characters and classes from LEGO Universe.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to all Sentinel Faction Members:
- Awesome but Impractical: They can absorb 1 armor point from smashing enemies, and only one at a time, even if they smashed multiple enemies at once.
- Ideal Hero: Taught to fight for honor and chivalry.
- Mercy Invincibility: They all gain slight damage resistance of some sort, whenever they run out of armor points.
- Mighty Glacier: Highest armor stats of all factions, with strong attacks to back it up.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: The faction that emphasizes the fighting aspect of gameplay, the most.
Tropes that apply to all Assembly Faction members:
- More Dakka: They really have a thing for this trope. Rank 1 Sentries/Turrets have just a small blaster for support, Rank 2 has two of these, and Rank 3 has four, which make it incredibly useful just for fighting on its own. Oh, and there's the Personal Fortress, a temporary structure that protects you from anything, and does severe damage to anything in front of it, usually successfully smashing the enemy/object, unless it's something along the lines of a Stromling Ape Invader or a Maelstrom Dragon.
- Selective Magnetism: Starting at Rank 2, Engineers can do this.
- Weapon of Choice: A [[wrenchWhack wrench]], of course.
Tropes that apply to all Paradox Faction Members:
Venture League Faction
Tropes that apply to all of Venture League Faction members:
Duke Exeter: Leader of the Sentinels
Doc Overbuild: Leader of the Assembly
- The Engineer: Most likely. He does look the type. The two extra arms on his back somewhat reinforce this.
- Weapon of Choice: Does his imagination count? Oh, and he's got those two extra arms, too. That counts for something... right?
Vanda Darkflame: Leader of the Paradox
Hael Storm: Leader of the Venture League
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Averted in the backstory missions, where he is wanted for previous acts of piracy, but played straight in the actual game as, with the Maelstrom wrecking havoc, he has other things to worry about.
- Space Pirate: Not that you'd be able to tell by looking at him.
- Weapon of Choice: A cutlass, of course.
Nexus Force NP Cs
The Darkitect Baron Typhonus