Funny: Leisure Suit Larry
- The scene in LSL 1 when Larry buys the condom at the Kwik-E-Mart, the store manager yells out the choices you made for your "lubber", resulting in random people popping out from behind store shelves to mock you for it.
Crowd: WHAT A PERVERT!
- Also from LSL 1, the censored sex scene with the hooker.
- LSL 7: As Peter Purser finishes up explaining the rules for the Thighs Man Trophy contest:
Peter: ...are there any questions?Crowd: Are there any answers?Peter: *annoyed* You may begin.
Narrator: *flatly* Larry, a penis is a terrible thing to waste.
- When opting to seduce Peggy.
Larry: *thinking* Nooooooooooo...
- Even attempting to use a pick up line makes it clear Larry DOESN'T want her.
Captain Thygh: Who the hell is THAT?Larry: I don't know. But I hear him all the time!
- When Larry asks Drew about Anton Fokker, the screen (a closeup shot of Drew from Larry's POV) slowly scrolls down while she talks. It isn't until she done talking when she notices and calls you out. Unlocking an Easter Egg lets you see the goods without interruption.
- After winning the contest and meeting Captain Thygh, she refuses to participate as she's filled with ennui, but Larry is obviously confused as to what she means. The narrator then gives the definition of ennui (boredom), explains the word's origins, and uses it in a sentence. Larry isn't the only one who hears him.
- LSL 8: "Lesbian Nights" — a parody of "Summer Nights" from Grease where Larry and Ione sing the story of their date from earlier in the game and how it traumatized her into out-and-out lesbianism.
- Also from LSL 8 the part of one of the Barbara Jo conversation where Larry uses puppets to try and calm Barbara down, especially if you get some of the wrong options.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.