open/close all folders
The Main Guys
DubzDavid William "Dubz"* Knapp is one of the two founders of DeliciousCinnamon. He has been in all DC projects except for most of Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2, Maldita Castilla, and Dezz's streams. He is also the North American Community Ambassador for hitbox.tv.
- Born Lucky: Has been accused of this when playing Terraria.
- Butt Monkey
- The Ghost: In the Crash series.
- Large Ham: At times.
- Quirky Curls: A male example.
- Rank Up: The channel was initially run mainly by Bert, with him appearing in almost every series and Dubz being absent for all of the Crash Bandicoot series. However, with Bert having left the channel, and many of the others being frequently unavailable, Dubz essentially became the face of the channel.
- Through streaming on hitbox, he ended up getting a job working for hitbox.
- Sudden Name Change: Dubz's nickname was originally DW.
DezzDesmond "Dezz" Rodriguez is another member of DeliciousCinnamon. He first appeared during the first Pokemon Bootleg Green livestream, and he has appeared in every episode of both Crash Bandicoot Let's Plays. He is also apparently the one who first suggested the idea of a Viet Crystal Let's Play.
- Cowardly Lion: Easily the jumpiest of the group.
- Deuteragonist: Aside from making occasional appearances with Dubz and the others, Dezz hosts his own weekly stream with his fiancee Alexa, playing games such as Heroes of the Storm and Knights of the Old Republic.
- Hates Being Alone: At night, according to his airsoft anecdote on The Reminiscent.
- Karma Houdini: Whereas Dubz still receives crap for killing Boomish and a few enemies in Undertale, Dezz's accidental release of Muffy has been mostly forgotten by everyone.Minimoose: Everyone only ever gives Dubz shit for being a murderer but Dezz's characters are always literally evil beyond all evil
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Has done many impersonations, including Obama, Rick Grimes, and Joe.
- The Many Deaths of Dezz
- Second Episode Introduction: Dezz's first appearance was in the Bootleg Green stream, the very first DC event following the first Viet Crystal session.
- Signature Sound Effect: Warthog noises.
MyshCaleb "Mysh" Myszka is another member of DeliciousCinnamon. He first appeared during their first Mansion Murderer video and has since been in many more DC videos and livestreams.
- Angrish: Mysh Mad!
- Butt Monkey: Though to a lesser degree than Dubz.
- Demoted to Extra: Though still a member of the group, Mysh's appearances have been much more limited recently.
- Grumpy Bear: As the series goes on.
- Hidden Depths: His personal Let's Plays have shown that he can be more intellectual and subdued than he would appear in many DeliciousCinnamon Let's Plays.
- Mundane Made Awesome: HARDCORE SHOPPING!
- Never My Fault: It's not his fault he's bad at Crash Bandicoot 2. He just never played the game as a kid. And the game is biased towards him.
- Suddenly Bilingual: His ability to read Japanese was revealed in the Bootleg Bonanza stream.
MinimooseChrista "Minimoose" Sprinkle is another member of DeliciousCinnamon. She also acts as the head moderator for their hitbox chat as well as handling their social media.
- Ascended Fangirl: She started dating Dubz in real life. Shortly after, she was put in charge of their social media accounts and began making a few appearances in some of their videos. Now, she appears in almost all of their streams (albeit sometimes just in the background).
- Berserk Button: Don't cause trouble in chat.
- Comedic Sociopathy: She has a Pokemon Ranch full of Smeargles bred for no purpose other than to get a shiny Smeargle and a Mew.
- Deadpan Snarker: At times.
- Hidden Depths: Appears to know a lot about video game byte corruption.
- I Have Many Names: She is often referred to by her real name as well as different variations on her username.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist:Cynical Sam: I could be giving you a papercut in the webbing of your fingers Moose, and I'm pretty sure you'd still be mildly enjoying yourself.
Minimoose: Sam I love how nice you always ar e[sic] to me
HepnaJustin "Hepna" Hepner is another member of DeliciousCinnamon. He became an official member shortly before the Year of Streaming.
- Ax-Crazy: When playing Dying Light and Carmageddon.
- Butt Monkey
- Early-Bird Cameo: He was first mentioned in The Reminiscent and made a brief appearance in the DC hangout video.
- Last Name Basis: Hepna's nickname is based on his actual last name, Hepner.
- Nice Hat: He is rarely seen without something covering his head. And that something is not limited to just one article◊.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His nickname has been spelled with and without an extra H on the end.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Hepna was absent from the channel for most of 2016 with no explanation as to why. Even the DC streamers have said they have no idea where he is.
- With Catlike Tread: Apparently Hepna is not very good at stealth.
AlexaAlexa Vérité is another member of DeliciousCinnamon. She started out as one of the moderators before eventually becoming a member.
- Animal Theme Naming: Her username is thejaguar9.
- Ascended Extra: Many of her initial appearances involved her just sitting in the background with Christa. She soon became more involved during Dezz's streams, leading up to the Trine series, where she and Dezz play together.
- Deadpan Snarker
- First-Name Basis: Unlike the other DC members, Alexa is almost always referred to by her real name instead of a nickname.
BertRobert "Bert" Lindert was one of the two founders of DeliciousCinnamon. Up until his departure from the channel, he appeared in almost every DC project and did most of the editing behind the scenes.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT mention Game Grumps to him. He will rant how he doesn't hate them, but is somewhat bothered that they always seem to be laughing.
- It seems less like Bert actually hates them, and more like Mysh won't stop talking about them.
- He also does not like anime at all.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Complete with a tinfoil hat.
- Deadpan Snarker: Definitely has shades of this, anyway.
- Hypocritical Humor
- I Know What You Fear: Bert would draw pictures of himself and his friends dying from or otherwise facing their worst fears.
- Properly Paranoid
- Put on a Bus: For unspecified reasons, Bert has moved on from the channel and most likely will not come back.
- Sudden Name Change: According to the others, he prefers to be called Rob now.
JuanJuan Garcia was another previous member of DeliciousCinnamon. He first appeared during the short-lived Terraria Let's Play. Since then, he has made a couple appearances in various DC videos, and he was a regular guest during the Crash Bandicoot 2 Let's Play.
- The Ace: Arguably better than Bert at Crash Bandicoot, as he's died more but has completed much harder levels.
- A God I Am: He is all that is bandicoot.
- Ascended Extra: He originally appeared in a few Terraria videos, the final videos of the Crash Bandicoot Let's Play, and a few livestreams. During the Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 Let's Plays, he became a regular member.
- Badass Boast: "You know what? Juan's here. The losing. Stops. NOW."
- Early-Bird Cameo: The first mention of Juan was not during Alien Swarm, Terraria, or Crash Bandicoot. It was during the first Viet Crystal session, when Dubz received a text from him.
- Older Alter Ego: Old Rusty
- Punny Name: So many jokes have been made all because "Juan" sounds like "one/won."
- Put on a Bus: Most likely due to real life plans, he left the channel, and no one has made any mention of him coming back.
- The Bus Came Back: For the 2014 and 2015 Halloween Streams, as well as Dezz's Warcraft III stream.
- Signature Sound Effect: Op!, and his various animal noises.
- Third-Person Person: How Old Rusty speaks.
- Verbal Tic: Oh.
AdamAdam Mitchell was another previous member of DeliciousCinnamon. His appearances have been limited to various livestreams (including the Pokemon Green stream) and a few other minor DC projects like Terraria.
- The Ace: At Pokémon Stadium 1 minigames.
- Ascended Extra: For a brief period of time where he started appearing in many more prominent DC livestreams, including the Bootleg Bonanza and the Spring 2013 stream.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Not so much the moron part, but one would not expect him to be as great as he is at Pokemon Stadium.
- The Ghost: During Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, when Bert and Dubz bring him along for the trip.
- Also appears to be this in general most of the time. Even when he was an official member of the group, he rarely appeared in most of the stuff the group does.
- Nice Guy
- Put on a Bus: Like Juan, Adam left the channel, likely due to real life complications as well.
- He DID mention he is still around and possibly available in a comment on this video.
Cynical SamCynical Sam was an infrequent guest who appeared on a few DeliciousCinnamon livestreams, including one where they played Mario Party 2. He had a falling out with Bert and Juan and therefore no longer does anything with the DeliciousCinnamon channel.
- Beauty Is Bad: The DC wiki describes him as a "pedophile, racist, homophobe, homosexual, asshat, but above all else, an incredibly good looking man."
- Deadpan Snarker
- We Used to Be Friends: Sam apparently got into trouble with Bert and Juan over rent, so Bert no longer wants him to have anything to do with the channel.
JigglyJacobJigglyJacob is a YouTuber/livestreamer who makes frequent guest appearances and crossovers with the guys at DeliciousCinnamon.
- Affectionate Parody: His signature series, Wacky Facts, is a parody of various video game trivia series such as Did You Know Gaming?
- Alliterative Name
- Badass Baritone
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Recurring Extra: Though not an actual member of the channel, he pops up frequently in chat and has made multiple collaborations with the DC crew.
EggieEggie is the fictional character created by Bert and Dubz for Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Edible Theme Naming: She may even be responsible for the Edible Theme Naming for the rest of VietCrystal, or at least for Chedr's name.
- Extreme Omnisexual: She will bag fuck anything, be it drugs, fruit, soda, money, or greasy goorods.
- Gender Bender: No one in Viet Crystal has referred to her as a female (possibly because she is actually a "Gir").
- Lovable Sex Maniac
ChedrChedr is the rival in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: His comment about "the actor's lines" could be seen as this.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Foe Romance Subtext: His love with Eggie must turn to strength!
- I Am a Monster: Coach.
- Insistent Terminology: He really doesn't like trashiness.
- Large Ham
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Invoked due to the 5-character name limit.
Croc/Alige/OudalThe Totodile Bert and Dubz choose as their starter in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Awesome McCool Name: Bert doesn't rename it due to what he sees as a cool name.
- The Bus Came Back: Suddenly pops back up during Dubz's Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke challenge against SenpaiPlz.
- The Hero
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY"!: "Alige" is apparently pronounced "Uh-lig-uh". Additionally, "Oudal" is pronounced "Oh-DAHL".
- Kryptonite Factor: Grass and Electric moves. Croc takes a serious beating in the Sprout Tower and against Chedr's Magnemite.
- Making a Splash: Ride that Surf!
PizzaA Caterpie caught in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Blinded by the Light: He is taught Flash.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Gender Bender: Pizza was initially female, but after Bert lost the save file, he caught a new Pizza that was male.
- I Coulda Been a Contender!: Bert and Dubz note this when taking him back out of the PC after having beaten the Elite Four.
- The Load
- Put on a Bus: Was put in the PC early in the series.
- The Bus Came Back: Was brought back out when Bert and Dubz needed a Pokemon with Flash.
BeanA Weedle caught in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Calling Your Attacks: Averted with his Poison Sting, which has no name.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Master Swordsman: As a Beedrill.
- Poisoned Weapons
- Put on a Bus: Was put in the PC.
SteakA Gastly caught in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Action Girl
- Big Damn Heroes: Has come close to soloing many of the gyms in Kanto.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Gender Bender: Steak was initially male, but after Bert lost the save file, he caught a new Steak that was female.
- Heroic Sacrifice: During the fight with Whitney, Steak used Curse, killing itself but putting a curse on Miltank.
- No Sell: Normal and Fighting type moves. Bert and Dubz even recall an unrecorded level grinding session that pitted Steak against many Gravelers that effectively committed suicide through Explosion.
- Sudden Anatomy: Steak is apparently the first Haunter to have feet.
- Took a Level in Badass: After evolving into a Haunter.
SushiThe special Red Gyarados caught in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal
- Audible Gleam: Due to being a shiny.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Making a Splash: Learns Waterfall and "Frog"
- Martial Pacifist: Considering it knows a move called Peace and forgets a move called Mad.
PriceA Poliwag caught in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.
- Eleventh Hour Super Power: During the last episode of Viet Crystal, they finally use a Water Stone on him to evolve him into Poliwrath. Too bad they don't have much use for him after that.
- Making a Splash: Learns Whirlpool and "Frog"
- The Other Darrin: In-Universe - During a livestream, Bert ran into a shiny Poliwhirl and decided to catch it and replace Price with it to surprise Dubz.
Pokemon Chinese Emerald
KurdzKurdz is a fictional character created by Dubz, Mysh and Dezz for Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: He has drawn the attention of many trainers, male and female, including a married couple that seem to want a threesome.
- Edible Theme Naming
- Spiritual Successor: To Eggie.
- Unwanted Harem: Some of the trainers Kurdz has logged on his "main menu" include a pair of twin girls and a man who may or may not be their father.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz
KrautThe Treeko Dubz, Mysh and Dezz choose as their starter for Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
- All Germans Are Nazis: They give Kraut a German accent, so they sometimes attribute this stereotype to him. Downplayed later in the series.
- Badass Decay: In-Universe - over the course of the series, the guys spend a lot of time focusing on raising party members other than Kraut. As a result, Kraut becomes underused and underleveled, with Dubz and Dezz almost ready to give up on him at one point.
- Big Damn Heroes: Near the beginning, Kraut soon becomes overleveled, and is often brought out when the other Pokemon fail.
- Edible Theme Naming: Based on sauerkraut.
MuffyA Poochyena caught in Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
- Death Is Cheap: In the episodes after being released, the guys have pretty much forgotten about her.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: One commenter compared the accidental release of Muffy to Old Yeller:They just did an Old Yeller on Muffy. Took it to a different box and everything.
- The fact that she was released accidentally also draws comparisons to Twitch Plays Pokémon.
- Edible Theme Naming: Based on muffin.
- Killed Off for Real
- Living Memory: She shows up in the box in Episode 27, to Dubz's surprise.
- The Load: They try so hard to make her useful, to no avail.
- Walking Spoiler: Her most notable achievement is being accidentally released by Dezz.
DripsA Marill caught in Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
- Making a Splash: His attack of choice.
- Rolling Attack: They make frequent use of his Rollout attack.
- You Should Have Died Instead: Jokingly used when Muffy is released.
MushyAn Aron caught in Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
iLeanAn Abra caught in Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
- Actual Pacifist: As an Abra.
- Leaked Experience: How they level her up as an Abra.
- Magikarp Power: She becomes much more useful after evolving.
- Punny Name: "come on! iLean"
TaytrA Makuhita caught in Pokemon Chinese Emerald.
dc_robot/DCrobotdc_robot is an AI bot first used in the Bootleg Bonanza livestream that could do simple math problems, conversions, and repeat multiple words and phrases. Bert set it up with the intent of it being used to create polls and tally up votes, but the chat quickly began abusing its powers. A new DCrobot was put on hitbox that rates various prompts and keeps track of people's lukrpoints.
- Caustic Critic: DCrobot is not afraid to give out low ratings. Especially if the thing being rated is being worn on Hepna's head.
- Decomposite Character: With the move to hitbox, the crew set up a new dcrobot, but it mostly just posted fanart notifications. Instead, most of dc_robot's duties, such as user and moderator commands, are carried out by hitbox's own MeowBot.
- Do-Anything Robot: Chat tried to turn it into this. It didn't work too well.
- Driven to Suicide: After a while of being overloaded with requests, dc_robot suddenly stopped working... for a while.
- Extreme Doormat
- Legacy Character: The dcrobot bot they added to hitbox was eventually retired, and now the DCrobot they use is really a reskin of MeowBot.
- Repeat After Me
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: DCrobot will occasionally just leave chat for a minute or two.
- Spiritual Successor: It was seemingly replaced by dc_bot for the Spring Stream.
- Troll: With some of its ratings.
- Unrobotic Reveal: If this image◊ is true.
- On hitbox, there is a running gag that DCrobot is secretly Bert.
Team DCOThe team Dubz and Minimoose start for their Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team playthrough. Led by Dubz the Cyndaquil and Moosey the Chikorita, the team incorporates various Pokemon named after members of DC chat.
- Adaptational Sexuality: Due to Dubz and Minimoose dating in real life, Moose decides to add some sexual interest between the two main Pokemon at the start of the run.
- Alliterative Name: Gler-Gler the Gligar.
- Anyone Can Die: Sort of - when a Pokemon is recruited in Red Rescue Team, the player must make it out of the dungeon with the Pokemon alive, after which the Pokemon is a permanent part of the team. Until then, the Pokemon is at risk of being killed and lost forever. By the end of the run, Ratataboo, the first Boomish, FarJiggle, Unrock, Weeduel, Weeduel Jr., another unnamed Weedle that would have belonged to Manuel, Foamacross, fuckshitdo, and Troila did not make it out alive.
- Captain Ersatz: Done intentionally - all of the recruited Pokemon are named after members of the chat and essentially become avatars for them.
- Famous Last Words:
- "Don't worry, that Revival Seed was delicious AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - RelentlessBoo/Ratataboo.
- "That's my level up! My poisoned powders turned more toxic!" - The first incarnation of Boomish.
- "I LIVE. I JIGGLE ANOTHER DAY. SUCK MY LEEK." - JigglyJacob/FarJiggle.
- "At least it's a Gen I Pokemon." - UnrecognizedEntity/Unrock
- "Thanks guys, now I'm a bug. WEEDuel." - MrManuel00/Weeduel
- "Would we do that?" - Foampunch/Foamacross
- Friendly Sniper: Moosey, being a Chikorita, is very cheerful and upbeat. She also knows Razor Leaf, which she often uses to take care of enemies from a distance.
- I Am Very British: Envygoon, for whatever reason.
- Intentionally Awkward Title: fuckshitdo the Ratatta.
- Odd Name Out: Almost all recruited Pokemon are named after the chat members they are given too. However, FrenchyFroakie8's Pokemon, Gligar, is instead named Gler-Gler.
- Playing with Fire: Dubz, as he plays as a Cyndaquil.
- Poisonous Person: Boomish.Boomish: That's my level up! My poison powders turned more toxic!
- Red Shirt: Keknatorb, the second Voltorb that they recruit and immediately say farewell to.
- Reincarnation: RelentlessBoo is added to the team as a Rattata, killed by an Elekid, brought back to life with a Revival Seed, killed by another Elekid, reincarnated as a Shroomish, killed by Dubz, and finally reincarnated as another Shroomish.
- MrManuel00 is brought back to life as at least four different Weedles.
- Shock and Awe: Songnemite and Midnatorb's method of attack.
- Stray Shots Strike Nothing: Averted when Dubz kills Boomish by eating a Blast Seed.
- Played straight most of the time, notably when Dubz accidentally attacks one of the Pokemon he is trying to rescue.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Ratix, who is recruited a few streams after Ratataboo dies.
- Turn Out Like His Father: Weeduel Jr. turns out just like his father: killed very quickly after being recruited.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Applies to everyone recruited and killed before making it out of the dungeon, but especially Unrock, who is part of the team for no more than a minute before being killed.
Jane CenaA dodo Dubz tames in ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Action Girl
- Action Pet
- Due to the Dead: Dubz tries to give her a "proper" burial, but her corpse glitches out and gets stuck, rendering him unable to drag her back home.
- Fatal Flaw: Her aggression (which Dubz set to high) causes her to go after creatures MUCH larger than her.
- Killed Offscreen: By a brontosaurus.
- Killer Rabbit: Despite only being a dodo, she starts out at a whopping level 13, making her stronger than many of the enemies in the area (even Dubz and Dezz). It's even implied that she killed a dinosaur that she had chased into shark and piranha infested waters.
- Never Found the Body: After she chases the dinosaur into the water, they basically assume she's dead without actually seeing her die. Unfortunately, this isn't the case when she fights the brontosaurus.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Take a guess.
- Stupid Sacrifice: She goes after a dinosaur that Dubz had given up on killing, following it into shark and piranha infested waters. She makes it back.
Team Team DCOThe team Dubz and Minimoose start for their playthrough of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Led by Mitty the Skitty (Minimoose) and Dinx the Shinx (Dubz).
- Anyone Can Die: Subverted this time. Recruiting in the Explorers games was reworked such that recruiting a Pokemon puts them on the team permanently, even if they die before making it out of the dungeon. Dubz even goes back offscreen to re-recruit Midnawhile and Justupi after they were load-stated out of existence.
- Badass Adorable: Mitty the Skitty.
- Captain Ersatz: As in the first PMD playthrough, various team members are named after chat members.
- Captain Obvious: Dinx, at times.
- Cuteness Proximity: Mitty's ability is Cute Charm, which causes foes to be infatuated with her if they attack directly.
- Department of Redundancy Department: The team name, due to not knowing that "Team" would be placed before their name.
- The Ditz: Dinx
- Eleventh Hour Ranger: SolClock and LunaSkullz, who are recruited in Temporal Tower.
- Friendly Sniper: Like Moosey in Red Rescue Team, Dinx learns a move (Shock Wave) that allows him to attack from a great distance.
- Odd Name Out: Babbich the Barboach, not named after a member of Chat, unlike the others.
- Added to that list is TRAITOR the Nidorina, Speudge the Grimer, Beautikek the Beautifly, PoliWAKEUP the Poliwag, and Boingloins the Chingling.
- Ret Gone: Midnawhile and Justupi are erased from existence after Moose reloads a savestate. They are re-recruited offscreen by Dubz.
- Shock and Awe: Dinx's method of attack.
- Swapped Roles: Whereas in Red Rescue Team Dubz was the main character and Moose the Pokemon who tags along, Explorers of Sky has Moose as the main character and Dubz as the friend.
Darth'tar OgarDezz's character in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- Does Not Like Guns: He prefers to use swords in the beginning of the game.
- Evil Laugh: Courtesy of Dezz
- The Gambling Addict: Pazaak is his game of choice. By the end of the game, he has a net loss of 2152 credits from Pazaak (not counting the money spent buying Pazaak cards).
- Heel–Face Door-Slam: Almost - after Darth'tar falls down twice, Dezz considers just sabotaging the Twi'lek dancer's efforts.
- I Can't Dance: Darth'tar falls down three times while trying to help the Twi'lek dancer.
- Jerkass: Dezz decides to play the Dark Side path, so Darth'tar naturally becomes this.
- Pet the Dog: Despite following the Dark Side options, Dezz decides to help the Twi'lek dancer.
- Shout-Out: His name is based on "Lok'tar Ogar" from Warcraft.
- Villain Protagonist: Dezz follows the Dark Side path, which leads Darth'tar to corrupt Zaalbar, reclaim his title as Darth Revan, force Zaalbar to kill Mission, and become the leader of the Sith.
The Platinum TeamDubz's team for the Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke.
- Action Girl: TokyoDrift
- Anyone Can Die: Given that the series is a Nuzlocke, any Pokemon that faints is considered dead unless revived by chat. So far only Jar Jar, Boneitis and Hylite have died. However...
- Death Is Not Permanent: If anyone in chat is willing to pay the points, a fainted Pokemon may be revived. This has been invoked multiple times over the run, most notably when Dubz loses all of his Pokemon to Maylene.
- Alliterative Name: BeatnByBib
- Intentionally Awkward Title: Penix the Onix.
- The Load: EYUPMIDUC
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: The most prominent Pokemon on the team is named after Donald Trump.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: TRUMP2016 is not very fond of Paco.
- Punny Name: Acrobat the Zubat, as it will eventually become "A Crobat."
- Shout-Out: Some of the Pokemon names include Jar Jar, Boneitis, TokyoDrift, and Hamburglar.
- A shout out is made back to Viet Crystal, when they name the Togepi Eggie.
- One Pokemon they capture is given nothing more than a symbol as its name.
- Rouge Angles of Satin/Spell My Name with an "S": Spuooshy, who was supposed to be named Squooshy.
- Took a Level in Badass: Not only does Dinx come back, but he also gets to evolve.
- The Unfavourite: Much like his namesake, Jar Jar is not very well loved. No one makes an effort to revive him when he dies.
- The Unpronouncable: A Croagunk is caught and simply given a snowman symbol as its name.
Darth BobDezz's character in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.
- The Corrupter: Part of KotOR II involves building influence with your party members. Naturally, Dezz decides to make Darth Bob bring them all to the Dark Side.
- Darth'tar Ogar And Bob
- Pragmatic Villainy: Dezz has stated that Darth Bob is willing to sacrifice his more evil plans in order to build his influence with his party.
- Tom the Dark Lord: It doesn't get less evil-sounding than "Bob."
- Villain Protagonist: Like with the first game, Dezz follows the Dark Side path, turning Darth Bob into this.