- Awesome Music:
- The Opening and its instrumental variants. Maybe, the most heroic sounding Sentai theme ever made.
- The soundtrack as a whole holds a handful of nice tracks for those who're into Toku music. To start, try the Heroic Resolve theme, "Yuuki wo Nakuseba".
- VictoryRobo and GrandLiner's themes.
- GrandLiner has a slightly different instrumental version of its theme song. Pretty catchy too.
- Oh, and there's a Full-English version of the opening. And yes, it's part of the official soundtrack.
- The "Victory March" that kicks in with Victory Prominence: "Ken yo, hikari wo yobe!". When it starts playing, you automatically know someone's boned.
- Complete Monster: Grand Witch Grandienne deliberately sent her children out to die, brainwashed one to kill another on several occasions, banished one to Hell, and resurrected two of them as brainwashed zombies. As fitting of the family theme in GoGoFive, Grandienne stands for everything the Tatsumi family bond isn't.
- Ear Worm: The opening song is made of these.
- Fan Nickname: Venus: for Denus whose name came from Undine + Venus, and is similar in appearance to Venus. It even makes sense as Venus is a goddess that was born from waves.
- "Colonel Sanders" for Dr. Mondo Tatsumi, due to his uncanny resemblance to said Colonel.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In episode 45, Kyoko dreams of being Go Red. Fast forward to 10 years later, as Super Sentai had its first female Red Ranger.
- Moral Event Horizon: If banishing Salamandes to Hell isn't enough for Grandienne, forcing Zylpheeza to shoot the Tatsumi family, knowing fully well and not even caring that Cobolda is in the line of fire, is.
- The Woobie: Erika, a little girl who was on episode 17. She liked Matoi and did a lot for him, from washing his clothes to making dinner for the whole family. Matoi had to be harsh with her so she could go away from danger, which is kind of understandable. Her reaction, however, was totally heartbreaking.
- Jerkass Woobie: Zylpheeza is a villainous example. He may a horrible demon, but at the same time he watches his younger sister give her life to revive him, against his will, and has to watch his younger brother die after being forced shoot him by his own mother.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: It's not even that complicated of an effect, but seeing the Grandliner tower over a couple of Saimas is... satisfying.
YMMV / Rescue Sentai GoGoFive